Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLE 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just spoke to a marketing rep at ford. She told me the reason the trackers aren't changing is that they are backed up in shipping with a lack of rail cars. Can't make this crap up. So our built notices won't show until the truck is released to ship via rail or convoy. She did confirm my Wildtrak is completely finished with all of its parts/chips. (5/20 Blend)
Sponsored

RBJBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLE 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5/16 blend date, no shipped email until 5/27 then 15 minutes later my dealer called and said it had just arrived. Taking delivery this afternoon!
wow! enjoy!!!!

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the number since the tracker hasn't updated in what feels like a couple weeks and chat never really gives any new info. But I also didn't get a ton of info from calling. They said I'm built and basically awaiting shipment. I'm being shipped via convoy and I'm only 5-7 hours away but the ETA is June 13 through 19.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still stuck at in production phase the ford chat said it will be built between 5/31 and 6/6 so just playing the waiting game now . I was a 5/19 blend date and my build is a wildtrack with pretty much everything on it.

Sponsored

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to my dealer today, confirmed the same thing as others here, rail delays. Sheesh. Being in Montana my Bronco actually will go through the whole state and stop in Spokane, WA (about 180 miles west of me) and THEN it'll get put on a truck and brought here. Looking like that 6-8 week delivery date for me is gonna be a reality. But, with gas prices this high, guess another month in my more efficient Camry isn't that bad.

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to my dealer today, confirmed the same thing as others here, rail delays. Sheesh. Being in Montana my Bronco actually will go through the whole state and stop in Spokane, WA (about 180 miles west of me) and THEN it'll get put on a truck and brought here. Looking like that 6-8 week delivery date for me is gonna be a reality. But, with gas prices this high, guess another month in my more efficient Camry isn't that bad.
I currently drive a Honda Accord Hybrid. Had some of the same thoughts about the delay..

NOT OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Orenthal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronco has arrived at CSX yard and has been unloaded. Only 122 miles form my dealer. I hope they can get a truck lined up soon. fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I logged into my Ford account only to see mine pushed back yet again. I think this is the 4th consecutive change, now it shows scheduled for 6/6. No update from Ford, even though last week I did get the email that it was being built week of 5/30. Edit: 5th consecutive push.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronco has arrived at CSX yard and has been unloaded. Only 122 miles form my dealer. I hope they can get a truck lined up soon. fingers crossed!
Maybe mine is on the same train. Maybe not....

NOT OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Orenthal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope, I don't think I will be calling my dealer for it. Last time I talked to them they called to tell me it was scheduled and when it showed up we could discuss pricing. LOLZ. but I have that junk paper they gave me when I ordered. I suspect I will be hit with ADM... We shall see.

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nope, I don't think I will be calling my dealer for it. Last time I talked to them they called to tell me it was scheduled and when it showed up we could discuss pricing. LOLZ. but I have that junk paper they gave me when I ordered. I suspect I will be hit with ADM... We shall see.
If you have a signed purchase agreement they have to honor it
Sponsored