Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of today, Did chat days I went from being delivered 6/25 to shipping no earlier than 6/29.
This is why I decided asking chat for a delivery estimate for mine was a waste of time. If they keep changing the date there's really no point in getting one in the first place.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My built email stated 5/24-6/4 and it’s been pushed back due to convoy delay. Was told on Friday 6/8, today 6/9. The system just keeps pushing it out while on hold.

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s to hoping it’s just in time for July 4th!
I’ll be racing home from the airport that morning if that’s the case ha ha. I actually hope it’s later so I have time to catch my breathe from travel, get some trade in offers and come in ready to trade in Jeep life for Bronco life!

Sponsored

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still stuck at in production just used ford chat and the dude was like your estimated delivery date was today but since your still stuck at in production that's obviously not gonna happen. I asked if he had a new eta and he said no clue. I then asked if there where any part/chip holds and he said nothing so idk what to believe anymore. I was a 5/19 blend date and my dealer is like 20 min from the plant so getting it to me shouldn't take that long.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is now shipped. ETA the week of the June 21 thru 27.

Yay , just filled up the Explorer for $78. F
Nuts. Odds of my accepting delivery... 🤔

☹

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine is now shipped. ETA the week of the June 21 thru 27.

Yay , just filled up the Explorer for $78. F
Nuts. Odds of my accepting delivery... 🤔

☹
Why wouldn’t you take delivery? Gas will always fluctuate. Is this replacing the Explorer or in addition to?

jd4714

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think he was being sarcastic...

Sponsored

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else stuck like I am no build date or email, eta come and passed with no new eta. I’m just confused what the hold up is. I’ve used the ford chat and they provide little to no help on what is going on. Just want some sort of answers to when it’s gonna be here.

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else stuck like I am no build date or email, eta come and passed with no new eta. I’m just confused what the hold up is. I’ve used the ford chat and they provide little to no help on what is going on. Just want some sort of answers to when it’s gonna be here.
I’m kind of in that boat. Original blend was 5/20 but I think I got produced a few days later due to the shutdown. Pizza tracker says built 5/25 and that hasn’t changed at all. Multiple chats and calls have told me I’m built, basically waiting on shipping but I’m starting to feel skeptical. I’ve been told each time there is no hold/chip hold. So I dunno. My dealer told me all their convoy delivery’s have been taking longer than normal. I’ve looked in the 5/24 and 30 build weeks and people there are getting stuff. So I’ve got no clue how convoy shipping works, if they have to fill a whole truck for my dealership or load X broncos and deliver them to that general area. I really thought id have it by now. I was originally told 6/9-13 now it’s 6/13-19. That was from last week. Not sure if they pushed it back further.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m kind of in that boat. Original blend was 5/20 but I think I got produced a few days later due to the shutdown. Pizza tracker says built 5/25 and that hasn’t changed at all. Multiple chats and calls have told me I’m built, basically waiting on shipping but I’m starting to feel skeptical. I’ve been told each time there is no hold/chip hold. So I dunno. My dealer told me all their convoy delivery’s have been taking longer than normal. I’ve looked in the 5/24 and 30 build weeks and people there are getting stuff. So I’ve got no clue how convoy shipping works, if they have to fill a whole truck for my dealership or load X broncos and deliver them to that general area. I really thought id have it by now. I was originally told 6/9-13 now it’s 6/13-19. That was from last week. Not sure if they pushed it back further.
I haven’t even gotten a build date still stuck at in production had a eta from 5/31 till today and when I used the chat today he said they have no clue what’s going on and no clue when a new eta will be available. I live 20 min at most from the plant so shipping shouldn’t be an issue. I just want to know if it’s on a part hold or what’s going on they provide little to no information. Like you said aswell later weeks are already receiving more than what I’ve gotten so I’m just confused what’s going on with mine.

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still in production with no built email. No new Eta. I was given June 1st to June 7th to be finish with the build. Highly unlikely I wake up to a built email.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in production with no built email. No new Eta. I was given June 1st to June 7th to be finish with the build. Highly unlikely I wake up to a built email.
Yea I was given a eta of 5/31-6/6 and I thought I would get it today but nothing. It rlly upsets me that it’s getting pushed back but when I ask why they have no answers for me.
Sponsored