Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is good news, right?

Screenshot 2021-08-12 151234.jpg
Depending on whether or not you have a soft top... With the soft top, yes, good news... Hard top... Off to Dirt Mountain for storage.
Sponsored

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not in a million years. Maybe if there was a decent aftermarket soft top, but the official soft top is garbage. Looks like shit to me, I would be pissed every time I approached the vehicle. Not for me, thanks.
I have excepted the fact that all these tops suck. My choice was to get a bronco and deal with the top in aftermarket

Cc1982

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got my modules in. 2 Dr Badlands. 8/11 Blend 662/896
Not sure what that means for me. Will I receive with a defective top to be replaced later or will it be held until new tops come in.
looks like it will be held from what I heard

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sooo my 8/9 Fe modules populated a few days ago. Checked the ford pass app today and was able to see and name the vehicle today!

Of course unable to activate as I can't see the screen because it's now stuck at the facility while they sort out this fing top issue 😡

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was given an 8/9 date, no population of modules, and not showing a window sticker or anything else. Guessing I'm bumped in some way. Was hoping I made the cut, but it's looking likely that I did not!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was given an 8/9 date, no population of modules, and not showing a window sticker or anything else. Guessing I'm bumped in some way. Was hoping I made the cut, but it's looking likely that I did not!
Don't be too sad if you have a hard top, you were just spared a sentence in purgatory. And if it's a softy, you just got pushed to the front of the line anyway.

RiverCat97

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m in the same spot. Seems like I’m getting pushed to October/November but it would be nice to know for sure.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modules loaded.

9DAB65AA-E088-481F-AE87-FE30119B8A35.png

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that was for Dual and Modular top orders earlier this year.
Oh, I am neither, so I didn't pay attention that some builds were already allotted $1100. I know I'm getting significantly less than that, so I thought maybe that was an amount they had tossed out. I haven't received much communication from actual Ford, so I always feel a little in the dark (like the majority of us).

Sponsored

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, after a day of compulsively checking, my modules are finally showing as populated. So, add another 2-door to Dirt Mountain Purgatory. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away...
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread 1628824536967

Thinking of making this sticker :unsure: :LOL: (The more I look at it, all I can think of is "DUMP")

Last edited:

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think y'all are looking past something here. If the Affected Vehicle date is January 28th to the 21st of July, it would stand to reason those built after that date either have quality tops or new tops and ship out right away!
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 7.29.45 PM

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think y'all are looking past something here. If the Affected Vehicle date is January 28th to the 21st of July, it would stand to reason those built after that date either have quality tops or new tops and ship out right away!
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 7.29.45 PM
That is incorrect. The July 21 date refers to already shipped MIC tops. They stopped shipping them at that point once they decided to recall. The new tops won’t be produced until this Fall.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So… if my assessment is correct. Having the bronco built this week with a MIC just puts us at the back of the line for “bad batch Broncos”. Correct?

Whereas if we don’t get built, we are in the front of the line for the new MIC production starting october-ish. Correct?

I’ll be slightly pissed if my 8/13 blend date bronco gets built tomorrow. That puts me at the back back back of the line. Just call us 8/13’s the bad batch caboose.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is so exhausting. lol I was built the beginning of the week. Now I'm at the end of the line? damn why couldn't team 2doors get the fastback soft top option to hold us over? Am I hearing right that ford pass incentives are coming? would be nice to add an hd modular front bumper via ford pass credits.
Sponsored