Cafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone heard rumors or anything of why multiple of us are still in production on tracker and haven't got any recent emails from ford saying the bronco is built? and why have our's not shipped out yet even though it's built?
Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard rumors or anything of why multiple of us are still in production on tracker and haven't got any recent emails from ford saying the bronco is built? and why have our's not shipped out yet even though it's built?
Nothing at all for me. My dealer said they can see in their system that it is built, but nothing else. Getting a little frustrating if I am being honest. My wife hit me yesterday with, "Why don't you buy a used Jeep for wheeling and I will buy something else for me?" This will be my wife's daily and our weekend fun haver, but she is getting restless and would be happy with a bunch of different vehicles out there. I've bought 2 more weeks our of her patience, but if we don't have a shipping notification by then she'll start shopping. Thankfully you can't buy a Defender off the lot or it would be all over. She saw a nice looking matte black Defender yesterday that got her eyes a wandering.

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing but my salesman saying he sees that it's built. My dealer is 45 minutes from MAP I just can't understand what the hold up is. I've been looking at Raptors and may pull the trigger if nothing happens in the next couple weeks.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no answers for you soft-top people, but I did get better answers than usual today on the New Vehicle Support Line 800-334-4375

So, I just got off the phone with Ford New Vehicle Support Team. Finally, I wasn't lied to about "chips", "COVID", or much else. She initially told me that my vehicle was "In Production" - which is technically half-true. The games stopped after I informed the nice person on the end of the line that my vehicle was built and that it wasn't "in production" but rather already produced.

She listened to me and stated that she was aware of the roof issues with the Hard Top vehicles and then dropped the bomb shell...

"There are not going to be any hardtops until 2022!"

Wait, wut?!? She was very apologetic that she could not do anything about the situation and that no one in the Ford New Vehicle Support Team has the authority to release any of the MIC Broncos, paid for or not.

If this is true, this is VERY bad news. She seemed much more informed than many of the past people whom I called. The number I called today was (800)-334-4375 which was given to me by the SUV Team who had no information for me after getting their supervisor.

Remember, I don't know if this is actually true - this was what a Ford representative told me 5 mins ago.

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soo since my soft-top still says "in production" that means I get the hard-top quick disconnect outlets in the back right. Now that it's September 1st and all Bronco's built after that get them. It's the least they could do considering it's been sitting at MAP for 3 weeks.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soo since my soft-top still says "in production" that means I get the hard-top quick disconnect outlets in the back right. Now that it's September 1st and all Bronco's built after that get them. It's the least they could do considering it's been sitting at MAP for 3 weeks.
You know better than that... LOL.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nothing. Losing my mind. And losing my patience.
Your car is already put together. That's not a retro-fit-type item.

There's got to be something wrong with these rigs; something that didn't pass QC. And if that's true, it is something that they don't have a fix for yet. My guess is that it's something to do with the soft tops. So maybe these sit until a revamped solution. But they have made and shipped other soft tops after ours, so who knows?

All I do know is that in Ford's big picture of this shitstorm product rollout, our handful of soft-top problem children is not enough to even warrant an answer. It's like some negligible pile of "other" over at Dirt Mountain.

I'm gonna call them again. A-holes.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered! More pics after a couple of minor adds! Too many people to thank in this quick hit, just wanted to let everyone who’s watching the time lines. So many emotions…yuck! Hang in there to those still waiting, it’s worth it.

5468362C-824F-4904-B2AE-D7F97AEAC599.jpeg
Hey Cory, do you know if yours shipped via rail or not?

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of people getting emails today for their mid October build dates, all MIC tops.

Surely they plan to clear dirt mountain before they start cranking out the new rigs? 🤔

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Cory, do you know if yours shipped via rail or not?
Hi. Yes, rail to Edgemoor, DE then carrier to Horsham PA. They were able to send me screen shots.

ACF922C6-40C8-4E95-9F6E-FE4F4AEAC414.png

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even the delivery process (when working) is painfully slow. My aug 13 build has made the railcar journey and now sits in the final railyard waiting to be picked up by truck and trailered to my dealer.
I can’t seem to get a hold of anyone that knows when it’s scheduled to be picked up. So we wait.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no answers for you soft-top people, but I did get better answers than usual today on the New Vehicle Support Line 800-334-4375

So, I just got off the phone with Ford New Vehicle Support Team. Finally, I wasn't lied to about "chips", "COVID", or much else. She initially told me that my vehicle was "In Production" - which is technically half-true. The games stopped after I informed the nice person on the end of the line that my vehicle was built and that it wasn't "in production" but rather already produced.

She listened to me and stated that she was aware of the roof issues with the Hard Top vehicles and then dropped the bomb shell...

"There are not going to be any hardtops until 2022!"

Wait, wut?!? She was very apologetic that she could not do anything about the situation and that no one in the Ford New Vehicle Support Team has the authority to release any of the MIC Broncos, paid for or not.

If this is true, this is VERY bad news. She seemed much more informed than many of the past people whom I called. The number I called today was (800)-334-4375 which was given to me by the SUV Team who had no information for me after getting their supervisor.

Remember, I don't know if this is actually true - this was what a Ford representative told me 5 mins ago.
Wow

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If those of you (like me) still stuck “in production” want to make being patient even harder, go check out the 8/30 build week thread. Lots of built and shipping notices going out already. And they probably get the hard top prep kit. Good times.

Cc1982

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  8/9 build week thread 8A82DF32-E3A8-4C0B-B2FB-831D54FCCA91

Got it this morning! Delivery is 9/23-9/29. If it makes it to 9/29 it will have been 1 solid year since the reservation.

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also got mine this morning. 9/7-9/14
Sponsored