Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Bronco-ocnorB any updates to your tracker status? Mine still showing in production, but this gives me the slightest bit of hope…
My Ford tracker status says shipped and has for a week and a half or so. When I called the rail number to check the rail car status it was just leaving Michigan on this last Sunday and was supposed to be through Chicago on the 29th. My pick up dates are still showing as 7/1-7/7. So guessing the end of next week at the soonest due to the 4th of July.

Hope it is just a delay in them updating your tracker and that is it on its way already!
Sponsored

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FWIW....

Called Ford this morning and they gave me a new delivery ETA of 7/6 to 7/12 (from 6/16 to 6/22) but could provide no other info.
The trackers updated for me - backdoor link shows Built and Ordertrack shows Awaiting Shipment.

Hopeful yet skeptical...

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got mine quickly but found these in Detroit area headed out for delivery!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 8004DD68-06A4-478E-BC90-242FA2759CAA

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine finally updated from "In production" to "Awaiting Shipment" on ordertrack and pizza tracker gives a 6/28 "Built" date. New delivery date revised from 6/21-27 to 7/14-17 per ford call center. Hoping.

Last edited:

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still haven't heard anything new, and mine has been in the local rail yard for two weeks, apparently waiting for a trucking company to bother picking it up. What I heard is Ford canceled the trucking company's contract, and they were clearing out what they could. Hoping I didn't get stuck in the wash.

Sponsored

DavidDBR

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 SAS LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5/30 build week and am waiting for my Bronco to arrive in Louisiana (CP 542632). Seems like the rail car has been sitting close to Derby Mississippi since June 20th. Curious if anyone waiting in Louisiana knows anything?

Seems like it’s taking a long time. Mine will still need to get trucked to Baton Rouge.

4 Dr BL SAS 2.7

NCBroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Palmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX Sasquatch, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Bronco-ocnorB any updates to your tracker status? Mine still showing in production, but this gives me the slightest bit of hope…
I am being an adult, it has been hard. Picking 9am Monday. It killing me though. LOL
After nearly two weeks at the railyard, I finally took delivery last night. Even though I had previously driven my son's 2021 Bronco OBX Sasquatch (Day 1 order) plus two others at the Off-Roadeo events in Moab and Vegas, the drive home from the dealership was like no other. I could not be happier with my purchase or my dealer, Tindol Ford Gastonia NC. I hope that everyone will receive their Bronco as soon as possible. See you on the trails!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group IMG-6293.PNG

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date 6/4. FINALLY showing built 6/29 and order track says awaiting shipping. I had an eta in central FL for 7/3-7/9 but I’m guessing that update will slip a bit. Glad to see a little progress. I just cannot wait. Going by rail which, as I’ve read previous posts, sounds like a slow go of it. OBX 2.7 4 dr high package soft top mod bumper.

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date 6/4. FINALLY showing built 6/29 and order track says awaiting shipping. I had an eta in central FL for 7/3-7/9 but I’m guessing that update will slip a bit. Glad to see a little progress. I just cannot wait. Going by rail which, as I’ve read previous posts, sounds like a slow go of it. OBX 2.7 4 dr high package soft top mod bumper.
They gave me a delivery update of 7/24-7/30. Not thrilled but what can you do? What’s another couple of weeks, right? 😆

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After nearly two weeks at the railyard, I finally took delivery last night. Even though I had previously driven my son's 2021 Bronco OBX Sasquatch (Day 1 order) plus two others at the Off-Roadeo events in Moab and Vegas, the drive home from the dealership was like no other. I could not be happier with my purchase or my dealer, Tindol Ford Gastonia NC. I hope that everyone will receive their Bronco as soon as possible. See you on the trails!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group IMG-6293.PNG
Beauty!!!

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a similear order originally reserved 7/17/20. I have a Badland, Suatch, Lux, hard top, with the Tow Package. Curious if you have gotten yours yet my build date was 6.27 but my blend date is 6.29 now? Any thoughts on when I might recieve it?
I can only quote my experience so far.

Built 6/2, shipped by rail shortly thereafter, not sure on the date.
Arrived in Omaha, NE on 6/16.
Arrived at Dealer in (Granger, IA) 6/21
Currently don't have it, just working out paperwork and travel plans still (July is unfortuately a super-busy month for me).

So I don't have it yet, but that's mainly on me at this point.