First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This really sucks to say, but for the 7/1 blends that didn't see your modules or tear tag come in... I wouldn't expect anything saying "BUILT" until 7/25 at the earliest.
Sponsored

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This really sucks to say, but for the 7/1 blends that didn't see your modules or tear tag come in... I wouldn't expect anything saying "BUILT" until 7/25 at the earliest.
Yep! Seen on a FB post where someone was complaining about Ford, a lady that works there posted it was not their fault, lol. So being the detective that I am I FB stalked her (yep I did). She had posted on June 29 ~ two more work days then shut down for 3 weeks ~ so one more week we’ve got! I call BS!!!!!!

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep! Seen on a FB post where someone was complaining about Ford, a lady that works there posted it was not their fault, lol. So being the detective that I am I FB stalked her (yep I did). She had posted on June 29 ~ two more work days then shut down for 3 weeks ~ so one more week we’ve got! I call BS!!!!!!
Damn, that sucks. I mean it's good to get confirmation, but it's hard mental work trying to keep it OK in your head as you sit there and wait. If we were going on 2 weeks of production silence where it was a big dang secret the plant was down for retooling, I can only imagine the anger.

I envision that all of this frustration will simply melt away when you take delivery and roll off the lot. Hopefully we'll forget the wait fatigue the more days we wake up and see these things in our driveway/garage.

Sponsored

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, that sucks. I mean it's good to get confirmation, but it's hard mental work trying to keep it OK in your head as you sit there and wait. If we were going on 2 weeks of production silence where it was a big dang secret the plant was down for retooling, I can only imagine the anger.

I envision that all of this frustration will simply melt away when you take delivery and roll off the lot. Hopefully we'll forget the wait fatigue the more days we wake up and see these things in our driveway/garage.
Tell me about it!
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 9E4C5755-FA28-4C02-B2A9-044A1287C50D
I got ya beat

4451969A-9458-45C3-ACE5-740A16965F5B.jpeg

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or you can be a 6/29 blend like me and have modules/tear tag but both trackers still show "In Production" :rolleyes:

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Or you can be a 6/29 blend like me and have modules/tear tag but both trackers still show "In Production" :rolleyes:
I was exactly that for a LONG time with a 6/28 blend. Finally got "built" notification on Wednesday. Not sure what's keeping you held back.

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least you’re a few steps ahead of us 7/1 sitting in limbo!

Sponsored

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, been In Transport for 2 days now, it's an 8 hour drive from MAP to my dealer, was hoping it would arrive today, but tracker still says In Transport, and I may have driven by the dealer just to verify it actually wasn't there :ROFLMAO:

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the same boat, and I have an email from Ford that says “built” yet both trackers show “in production”

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up mine yesterday! This thing is better than I imagined! Couple of Ford quality issues:
  • Ford didn't install the headliner that was optioned (found at dealership, they have ordered it and will install it).
  • Left side camera has a huge blank spot (dealership will adjust camera next week)
  • The netting on the back of the driver's seat doesn't have the orange stripe (just noticed last night, will have dealership replace)
  • 2nd row roof panel sits really high on passenger side at the rear. (Just noticed last night, going to remove and reinstall today, going to dealer if I can't fix)

Super happy about the Bronco, but can't understand how there are so many obvious items that were missed. My standards might be too high though, as I work in aerospace and there are much higher ramifications for poor quality.

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group PXL_20220716_160731755

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group PXL_20220717_024100990

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group PXL_20220717_024430640.MP

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the same boat, and I have an email from Ford that says “built” yet both trackers show “in production”
Of course I say that and then this morning it flips to “Awaiting Shipment”. Don’t give me hope!

mike_ultra

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep I saw a similar one that on 7/2/22. They said 3 weeks paid vacation!
Sponsored