First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked my dealers website - my bronco is now showing up on it as a coming soon. Think this means its almost at the end of the road and to the dealer. Not 100% sure though
Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked my dealers website - my bronco is now showing up on it as a coming soon. Think this means its almost at the end of the road and to the dealer. Not 100% sure though
So unlike most I found a dealer with either a cancelled order or excess allocation and snagged mine at MSRP. When i put down my deposit a few months ago it cleared my Bronco from their website. How are you all still seeing yours?

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So unlike most I found a dealer with either a cancelled order or excess allocation and snagged mine at MSRP. When i put down my deposit a few months ago it cleared my Bronco from their website. How are you all still seeing yours?
Just popped up on their site with a "sorry for the inconvenience" "images coming soon". Texted the Bronco rep at the dealer and she said ford loads all inbound vehicles to the website.

Buc N Bronco

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Broncos Sport,2000 Jeep TJ,Mustang pro stteet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Delivery dates come and go . Still crickets, called Ford still at MAP, 6 weeks today
168 miles away, waiting for 3 Stooges trucking

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pulled the trigger today on renewing my financing rate lock for another 60 days. Given an 11/16 blend date, surely it will arrive by 2/27 (insert wishful thinking here).

Rate goes up another .5%.

Thanks, Ford.

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pulled the trigger today on renewing my financing rate lock for another 60 days. Given an 11/16 blend date, surely it will arrive by 2/27 (insert wishful thinking here).

Rate goes up another .5%.

Thanks, Ford.
Somehow much rate hasn’t changed, yet, since I got my original lock back in November. I was able to request an increase if 500 bucks to my original one and it kicked my old rate out another 60 days bc it was just a modification to the original.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Somehow much rate hasn’t changed, yet, since I got my original lock back in November. I was able to request an increase if 500 bucks to my original one and it kicked my old rate out another 60 days bc it was just a modification to the original.
How does that work? 500 bucks to where? Paid to the finance or paid to down payment? I’m going today to also have to ask for an extension or renew. I calculated that every .5% on my vehicle adds about 500 to the price of the vehicle so I was just trying to weigh my options and see what is best I do.

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received a Ford Email the other night, delivery is now supposedly Jan 1- Jan 7...Hmm, Ok FoMoCo, OK...we'll see...Anyway, I think it's on a railcar so there's progress at least...

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does that work? 500 bucks to where? Paid to the finance or paid to down payment? I’m going today to also have to ask for an extension or renew. I calculated that every .5% on my vehicle adds about 500 to the price of the vehicle so I was just trying to weigh my options and see what is best I do.
I requested the loan be increased by $500 over my pre-approval. This reset the date and kicked out my lock period since they had to look at the underwriting again but didn’t have to do a soft pull on my credit.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received a Ford Email the other night, delivery is now supposedly Jan 1- Jan 7...Hmm, Ok FoMoCo, OK...we'll see...Anyway, I think it's on a railcar so there's progress at least...
I called this morning expecting F all from Ford BUT they said my bronco has been with the carrier (rail) for a while now and is scheduled to show up in my state on Sunday......but no rail car info on east rail (whatever that is - going to MT). Im not sure when this "new system" went into play they have but the last two calls I have made are much more informational. Ill reached out to my dealer today but ill believe it when im driving it.

Sponsored

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called this morning expecting F all from Ford BUT they said my bronco has been with the carrier (rail) for a while now and is scheduled to show up in my state on Sunday......but no rail car info on east rail (whatever that is - going to MT). Im not sure when this "new system" went into play they have but the last two calls I have made are much more informational. Ill reached out to my dealer today but ill believe it when im driving it.
I just called and chatted - it's sitting in MAP...so my email stating Jan 1-7 delivery is a big bowl of hogwash it seems...I think it'd be better if Ford just didn't send these emails out, I think I'd rather live in naivety than get these inaccurate emails over and over...

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just called and chatted - it's sitting in MAP...so my email stating Jan 1-7 delivery is a big bowl of hogwash it seems...I think it'd be better if Ford just didn't send these emails out, I think I'd rather live in naivety than get these inaccurate emails over and over...
Spoke to dealer - they see zero movement. Such a joke Ford cant provide anything realiable.

TK421actual

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/15 Blend date, 12/29 Build Date. Awaiting shipment. Now to find out if they'll actually do the courtesy delivery. I moved across the country since I ordered this thing almost 2 years ago.

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, talked to Ford today, again. (800-334-4375). She said that even though the status in the tracker is still showing awaiting shipment as of 11/27, and hasn't been updated since, she shows that 12/1 my Bronco went into transit, and is now awaiting convoy updates (originially shipped rail). The EDD is "still active and showing delivery 12/30 to 1/5." Same thing "my dealer said" on Monday:unsure: So ...
All wrong, AGAIN! The new system shows GPS on my Bronco still sitting in Michigan. It is near the rail yard, so at least there's that. :LOL:

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got a railcar number!!
Sponsored