First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received my tear tag this morning (ironically the same one as @alohashaneo). However, it’s still ‘In Production’ on Ford’s tracker. Hopefully not a chip hold situation like some of the 11/7 build week people are experiencing.
Sponsored

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my tear tag this morning (ironically the same one as @alohashaneo). However, it’s still ‘In Production’ on Ford’s tracker. Hopefully not a chip hold situation like some of the 11/7 build week people are experiencing.
You should see a change from in production to built in the next couple of days. Usually the ford tracker lacks behind a little bit and since you have the tear tag it shouldn't be on chip hold but not 100% sure on that.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Too funny. I was just pushed back into production. Was showing a “shipped” status all day yesterday. So I could have fallen into the same boat as 11/7 people. Who knows though, just hoping for a rail car # soon

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s frustrating. I was able to sit down with my Dealer Sales Rep & he showed me their internal portal with live updates. Not sure of the name of that portal, but if you’re not too far of a drive from your Dealership, would highly recommend.

Good luck!
Thanks! I'll be flying from Atlanta to Iowa to pick up from Granger, then driving back to the ATL. Early reservation holder (7/2020) so I'm OK with waiting a little longer. Still, I'm a bit bummed. After being bumped four times I was looking forward to my build date today. Little did I know when I picked Annie Lennox "Waiting in Vain" as my Bronco theme song a few years ago that I'd really be waiting almost three years! :)

Sponsored

wyo007

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should see a change from in production to built in the next couple of days. Usually the ford tracker lacks behind a little bit and since you have the tear tag it shouldn't be on chip hold but not 100% sure on that.
Some in 11/7 have a tear tag and are still being told chip hold by Ford.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some in 11/7 have a tear tag and are still being told chip hold by Ford.
Weird it could maybe be on part hold because I know with my first order I was on part hold for a week or two.

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in the 11/7 week and have a tear tag but am on chip hold according to chat. However, they do still say I have an ETA of 11/22.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the 11/7 week and have a tear tag but am on chip hold according to chat. However, they do still say I have an ETA of 11/22.
Thats weird ive learned to not rely on ford chat because this morning I had an eta of the 21st and I just got a call that it just arrived at the dealer so honestly its hard to tell. Its hard to do but I just tried to not pay attention to it.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Once it gets to built, with the new dealer system, the GPS locator is probably more accurate, but you have to rely on your dealer to help you.

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats weird ive learned to not rely on ford chat because this morning I had an eta of the 21st and I just got a call that it just arrived at the dealer so honestly its hard to tell. Its hard to do but I just tried to not pay attention to it.
your bronco was built monday and it arrived at the dealer today? is that right?

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I'm a little surprised but I live super close to the plant so 1 day shipping is possible
That's still amazing! What packages did you build your badlands with? Trying to narrow down what the chip holds could be

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's still amazing! What packages did you build your badlands with? Trying to narrow down what the chip holds could be
Honestly don't know what chip would be on hold i got Lux package so I have pretty much everything on it
Sponsored