Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update... after periodically contacting Ford Chat the past few weeks and being told numerous times there were no holds or delays with delivery expected Dec 9-15, I got suspicious when my vehicle was still "in production" on all the trackers. Learned during today's chat that I'm indeed on a chip hold. Confirmed that with Granger. The wait continues...
Sponsored

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with Ford Chat trying to get rail car info after they sent shipping email and typical Ford fashion they now tell me I’m on a chip hold. This after them assuring me for the last week that there was no hold. Unbelievable!!

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got my tear tag. Not sure what that means other than progress. Other people on the spreadsheet have the same tear tag number as me, so it's not vehicle specific🤷‍♀️

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally got my tear tag. Not sure what that means other than progress. Other people on the spreadsheet have the same tear tag number as me, so it's not vehicle specific🤷‍♀️
Just got my tear tag aswell

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My mods popped this morning. I wasn't expecting any progress this week with the holiday but I'll take it. Feels funny all of the forward movement after the long run up.

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone else that is on chip hold have the location of at "Ramp 4g"? Spoke with a gal this morning that said if you are located already at the ramp you are likely to receive microchips quicker as it awaiting a train to pick it up at the ramp. So its not parked at ice mountain or some other lot per them

wyo007

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else that is on chip hold have the location of at "Ramp 4g"? Spoke with a gal this morning that said if you are located already at the ramp you are likely to receive microchips quicker as it awaiting a train to pick it up at the ramp. So its not parked at ice mountain or some other lot per them
Hopefully that's what is meant by the last record for my vehicle "Michigan AP - 4G (4G)"
Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 123-1

Bmanati

Outer Banks
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully that's what is meant by the last record for my vehicle "Michigan AP - 4G (4G)"
Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 123-1
What site is that? How do I get that info? I am on this infamous chip hold to with no end in site. Thanks.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just can’t with this company!! After they told me this morning that I was on a chip hold I decided to try the chat one more time and try to get a location after seeing this post. Now they tell me it shipped yesterday and provided the rail car number. They said the chip was either already installed or will be at the dealer. What in the actual fuck is going on!! I think ford just enjoys messing with people at this point

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sooooo . . .
Blend date was 11/16. Was just chatting it up with Ford Chat and was told:

I see that your Bronco is In Production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant. The most recent update as of Nov-17-2022 reflects an estimated delivery window of Dec-05-2022 to Dec-11-2022 with an ETA disposition of Microchip At Plant On Hold.

I asked what exactly, "an ETA disposition of Microchip At Plant On Hold" meant, but she wasn't able to tell me other than repeating it again and saying to talk to my dealer.

Anyone know what that phrase really means?

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sooooo . . .

I see that your Bronco is In Production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant. The most recent update as of Nov-17-2022 reflects an estimated delivery window of Dec-05-2022 to Dec-11-2022 with an ETA disposition of Microchip At Plant On Hold.

I asked what exactly, "an ETA disposition of Microchip At Plant On Hold" meant, but she wasn't able to tell me other than repeating it again and saying to talk to my dealer.

Not sure, but I do know I’ve never gotten the same answer twice from Ford Chat. I do know that some of the vehicles with a chip hold have been shipped anyway with plans to have the dealer install at a later date.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just can’t with this company!! After they told me this morning that I was on a chip hold I decided to try the chat one more time and try to get a location after seeing this post. Now they tell me it shipped yesterday and provided the rail car number. They said the chip was either already installed or will be at the dealer. What in the actual fuck is going on!! I think ford just enjoys messing with people at this point
So ass backwards. Well at least you have a rail car number, I will have to check later and see if I have any update. Whole process is painstaking hahaha

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sooooo . . .

Just chatted with Ford myself. Was told that the vehicle "has been produced, and is still in production", so ..... assuming in the mod shop? They couldn't explain that further either:unsure:
Sponsored