3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email overnight, built and shipped. Delivery ETA of Dec 15-21 to Texas. Kind of stinks its a 22 wildtrak and Im missing out on the HOSS 3.0.....

Check the suspension when it arrives. You may be pleasantly surprised to find 3.0 there. End of year overlaps happen all the time, especially when things are in a supply chain state of flux like they are now.

I have seen many Superduties coming through with the upgraded camper pkg springs and that option isnā€™t on the window sticker.
Sponsored

jppaeltz

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check the suspension when it arrives. You may be pleasantly surprised to find 3.0 there. End of year overlaps happen all the time, especially when things are in a supply chain state of flux like they are now.

I have seen many Superduties coming through with the upgraded camper pkg springs and that option isnā€™t on the window sticker.
will do how can you tell? Is there badging on the shocks?

OP
OP
3G & 6G

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's full-on Hoss 3.0 the beefier tie rods should be easy to spot. More likely you would get just pieces of Hoss 3.0 - like the dampers/shocks. For that I'm not sure how you would tell. I guess you'd have to find one with 3.0 and see if there are any visual differences. There are certainly part number differences, but those aren't always easy to find on the parts themselves.

For the Superduties it's easy - there is an extra leaf spring. You can spot it in about 2 seconds.

This isn't a terribly common thing to have happen, but it does happen. The fine print always says something like "actual components may vary" or something similar. This gives Ford the flexibility to make substitutions when needed.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Just got the email this morning that mine shipped. Itā€™s a 23 wildtrak
I got the email this morning that mine was shipped with an ETA. However, both trackers (ordertrack and ford) show "waiting shipment" and "built"

Sponsored

AliB01

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offtoexplore.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep rubicon hard rock, 1973 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the email this morning that mine was shipped with an ETA. However, both trackers (ordertrack and ford) show "waiting shipment" and "built"
So the ordertrack still has mine as ā€œwaiting shipmentā€ but Ford says it shipped yesterday and I got a phone call from my dealer today saying that it left on a rail car yesterday. So, who knows why the ordertrack isnā€™t updated but at least Ford says itā€™s on the way šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Hopefully yours will update soon. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been ā€œin transitā€ for a week, but the Ordertrack app gives me no rail information at all. Not sure why.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So just got this message from ford chat... "Your Bronco is currently in production. There is a microchip hold that is due to release 12/7". Thats the first time I've been given a release date. Time to see how true that info becomes. (MY 22 4dr Wildtrak, hoss 3.0, tow, lux, MIC, Leather)

Smith1960

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine seems to be on the move this week. Was in Decatur IL earlier this week and left St. Louis today -maybe even right outside of my HQ office downtown but didnā€™t see it between meetings :). Hoping itā€™s getting closer to Sullivan at Laura Ford about and hour away. Unfortunately headed out of town for the weekend so will have to wait until next week if it arrives! We are getting closer!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A ā€œbuiltā€ status would mean it is not on a chip hold. A ā€œproducedā€ status would mean it is waiting for a chip or something else, the tracker would say ā€œin productionā€ but chat would say itā€™s been ā€œproducedā€.
My tracker says ā€œbuiltā€ and Iā€™m on chip hold. Window sticker, tear tag, and mods are live. However there is no data directly under the PCM module section. So who knows, apparently some owners have had their Broncos arrive
Without the PCM data ever showing up in the tracker. Tisā€™ a mystery.

Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine seems to be on the move this week. Was in Decatur IL earlier this week and left St. Louis today -maybe even right outside of my HQ office downtown but didnā€™t see it between meetings :). Hoping itā€™s getting closer to Sullivan at Laura Ford about and hour away. Unfortunately headed out of town for the weekend so will have to wait until next week if it arrives! We are getting closer!
Wish mine was in Decatur. That's were I'm at right now. :LOL:

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker says ā€œbuiltā€ and Iā€™m on chip hold. Window sticker, tear tag, and mods are live. However there is no data directly under the PCM module section. So who knows, apparently some owners have had their Broncos arrive
Thatā€™s crazy, hopefully they get it shipped soon.The ā€˜21 I have, has never had the PCM modules. My tracker for that one still doesnā€™t show it shipped! It was delivered in February. I guess you never know when it will arrive, especially convoy like me being a couple hours away.

Smith1960

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s crazy, hopefully they get it shipped soon.The ā€˜21 I have, has never had the PCM modules. My tracker for that one still doesnā€™t show it shipped! It was delivered in February. I guess you never know when it will arrive, especially convoy like me being a couple hours away.
My PCM never popped either and chat told me tues I was on chip hold. Who knows lol. Just hoping things really are on the move for everyone.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Took delivery of my raptor last week, no PCM mods ever came up

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a shame that you order a MY22 in October 2021 and you don't get it until 2023. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Yep. I ordered 1/29/21 and it looks like with mine built 11/21 but currently on chip hold, I might have it 24 months after I ordered it. Certainly it would be a mini-miracle if it arrived 23 months after ordering. Modules popped 11.23 and showing ā€œbuiltā€ on Ford website but not on Order Tracker. 7/20/20 reservation.
Sponsored

Last edited: