Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with Ford, they confirmed I am in a Chip Hold. I figured as much since I blended on Nov 15th and it's just been sitting in production ever since. They said I should reach out to my dealer about specifics which is hilarious because they just refer me back to Ford. C'est La Vie, the wait goes on.
Sponsored

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the built e-mail on 11/25/22 (was showing built in system already). I received the shipped e-mail on 11/30/22. Due at dealership 12/15/22 - 12/21/22. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday all rolled into one (My birthday is 12/17).

brockoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with Ford, they confirmed I am in a Chip Hold. I figured as much since I blended on Nov 15th and it's just been sitting in production ever since. They said I should reach out to my dealer about specifics which is hilarious because they just refer me back to Ford. C'est La Vie, the wait goes on.
Mine's been stuck on in production since the 14th, with my blend date as the 14th... Assuming I'm in the same boat.

I'm new to the party here, how long is the chip hold typically?

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine's been stuck on in production since the 14th, with my blend date as the 14th... Assuming I'm in the same boat.

My 11/07 week build was stuck on in production from 11/09 untill 11/27 (ford chat confirmed chip hold). Now it’s been on built awaiting shipping since the 27th.

wyo007

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mine was on a chip hold from 11/15 blend until 11/27

Sponsored

brockoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks!

I have PTSD in my interactions with my Dealer... I ask them and their standard answer is 6 months every time.

Last edited:

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two chats with Ford today , two different answers . @Ford Motor Company . What’s the deal ? This is exactly why your customers are pissed off

Nok1n

Outer Banks
First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX 2Dr Sas Lux Mic Tow 2.3l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last info i had was shipped but never got rail info from tracker.

Got a call from dealer, it showed up today!
Picking it up Saturday.
11/4 sched 11/15 blend
2dr obx sas lux tow aux mic 2.3

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my baby pic. Now if they could just find my bronco I’d be in business. It was “offered to foreign carrier for interchange” before its last stop on Nov 27 at 2 am and no one knows where it is. My dealer said maybe they decided to truck it the rest of the way but he hadn’t seen that happen before. I sure hope they didn’t mess up the shipping and send it somewhere else.

A8DC4EC1-35E4-4316-8970-191F81117348.jpeg

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the same situation with an 11/21 build date. Modules popped 11/23. My dealer confirmed today that it is in a lot near MAP and on chip hold. My expectation is for delivery in 6-10 weeks sometime around the two year anniversary of my original 1/29/21 order date.

07/20/20 reservation

Sponsored

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date of 11/7, still on chip hold. It’s a crapshoot on how long it is. Some people it’s a few days. I am still waiting, but some have been waiting longer.

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just found out it was delivered to its final stop at 130 pm today after it disappeared for a week 10 miles from the final stop. Now it’s just a matter of getting on a truck to the dealership. Hopefully next week sometime

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just contacted Ford chat and my new and improved estimated ship/delivery date is 29 December - 4 January. My blend date was 15 November. Very frustrating.

Maybe @Ford Motor Company could add the tow package to my Badlands before they ship it next year. ;)
Sponsored