Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email yesterday that my Bronco has been delivered to Granger! Hoping to fly in and pick her up this weekend! Keeping track of all the details and nuances and will update our build week after I take delivery. Hopefully this is the break in the backlog dam and more week 11/14 Broncos will start arriving at dealerships soon!
GreatDaneMom,
Good deal!
Will you inform here how the “expired price protection certificate “ works out for you? Who did what to resolve it? There are more in same boat as you including me.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the email yesterday that my Bronco has been delivered to Granger! Hoping to fly in and pick her up this weekend! Keeping track of all the details and nuances and will update our build week after I take delivery. Hopefully this is the break in the backlog dam and more week 11/14 Broncos will start arriving at dealerships soon!
Woohoo! Can't wait for you to receive your Bronco. Hope you love it as much as we do. :)

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GreatDaneMom,
Good deal!
Will you inform here how the “expired price protection certificate “ works out for you? Who did what to resolve it? There are more in same boat as you including me.
Hi Bubba!

I called Ford Marketing and found that my price protection certificate expired and wasn't re-issued. I was instructed to work with my dealer to have them apply it. This might present a challenge for folks, depending on your dealer. As "independent franchises" each may handle it differently. The folks at Granger applied my Price Incentive Certificate to my order, no problem. I believe they'll be taking that amount ($975) plus the amount of the Transition Private Offer Certificate ($2000) off the price of the Bronco at time of sale, instead of sending a check at a later date. If you haven't already, get your price protection certificate from Ford Marketing and give that to your dealer. The dealer should enter the number in Smart Vincent to have it applied.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out with any other questions!

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got a call from Tarita Johnson with the Executive Team . No new information but she said she would dig into it , and call me back when she has some solid info . Also got her direct number if I have questions . Send an email , you might get somewhere . 🤷‍♂️

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has had an ETA on delivery every week in December and and in January, this morning now shows an ETA for delivery 2/1/23-2/7/23. Built on 11/23.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Bubba!

I called Ford Marketing and found that my price protection certificate expired and wasn't re-issued. I was instructed to work with my dealer to have them apply it. This might present a challenge for folks, depending on your dealer. As "independent franchises" each may handle it differently. The folks at Granger applied my Price Incentive Certificate to my order, no problem. I believe they'll be taking that amount ($975) plus the amount of the Transition Private Offer Certificate ($2000) off the price of the Bronco at time of sale, instead of sending a check at a later date. If you haven't already, get your price protection certificate from Ford Marketing and give that to your dealer. The dealer should enter the number in Smart Vincent to have it applied.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out with any other questions!
GDM, so glad to hear your Bronco is at Granger and you will be flying out there soon. Congrats and safe travels!!!

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My ED got pushed out once again. Damn.

It was 1/6 - 1/12, not it's 1/22 - 1/28. To bad I hadn't kept track of all the previous ED that have came and gone. I'm have patience, but this is ridiculous that they can't get vehicles shipped out.

Blend Date: 11/18, Chip Hold, Built 12/12, many ED came and gone.
11/17 blend chip hold built 12/12. And crickets

Sponsored

Velacyn

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just got off with ford chat, EDD was the 31-6th now is the 9th-15th. no current tracking, no railcar or convoy number last vehicle visibility update was 12/11 and no chip hold.
just going to start buying scratch off tickets. will probably win one to pay for the truck in full when it shows

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer now has no ETA on delivery. Just keeps getting worse.

Also said that, ”It appears the criteria is met to extend the price protection certificate, however our Ford rep is opening up a case to find out if it will be extended.”

I’m not exactly sure how to read that.

So let me get this straight:
1. Ford issues a price protection certificate for a MY22 Bronco that expires on December 31, 2022.
2. Ford builds said MY22 Bronco on November 16, 2022.
3. Ford holds said MY22 Bronco hostage in Michigan until sometime in 2023.
4. Price protection certificate expires.
5. Customer must now pay MY23 price for a MY22 Bronco that’s already “old” on paper.

What am I missing? Does anyone else see a problem with this scenario?

1bluedog

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
340i, S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! So happy to finally hear it has arrived!

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here I was waiting for a phone call any minute from my dealer…whoops, kicked in the crotch, again…
Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 21484A27-6A8E-4F97-88AB-BD3E2F63033E

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here I was waiting for a phone call any minute from my dealer…whoops, kicked in the crotch, again…
I pretty much received the same email last night.
Sponsored