Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GreatDaneMom,
Good deal!
Will you inform here how the “expired price protection certificate “ works out for you? Who did what to resolve it? There are more in same boat as you including me.
UPDATE:
Flying out tomorrow (on my birthday!) to pick up my Bronco from Granger. Found out my $975 from the "Price Incentive Certificate" will be sent to me via check in about 45 days. There was slight confusion regarding the $2000 "Transition Private Offer." I emailed over my signed, 2021 order form, which showed an MSRP $2000 lower (difference between 2021 and 2022 prices.) Granger confirmed there were no changes in my build and immediately updated the sales contract... no hesitation, no hassle.

I'll do a full write-up of my Granger experience after my road trip back to the ATL!
Sponsored

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess this is where I have to make a choice...I'm not enthused by taking delivery of a MY22 Bronco 2 months into CY2023... I'm strongly considering giving up my order for a new order when the order banks open again. Frick...I've waiting this long, what's another 6-9 months for a MY2024?

What's frustrating is that in September I was called by my dealer to ask if I wanted to convert to MY23. I asked if it would impact my delivery date, and my dealer said I can't guarantee that it won't delay the delivery, so me being impatient assumed it would be arriving soon (in the fall) and I din't want to delay it...hindsight is of course 2020.

My third delivery change email has me thinking now, I may stop in and discuss with the dealer about options here. I'm excited for the Bronco still but I'm just trying to balance emotion with some pragmatism...

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE:
Flying out tomorrow (on my birthday!) to pick up my Bronco from Granger. Found out my $975 from the "Price Incentive Certificate" will be sent to me via check in about 45 days. There was slight confusion regarding the $2000 "Transition Private Offer." I emailed over my signed, 2021 order form, which showed an MSRP $2000 lower (difference between 2021 and 2022 prices.) Granger confirmed there were no changes in my build and immediately updated the sales contract... no hesitation, no hassle.

I'll do a full write-up of my Granger experience after my road trip back to the ATL!
I am in same boat, 2022, same build week, my truck sits finished at MAP, awaiting truck??. Dealer, Stephens and Ford neither one see the $2000 I am due. The difference from your situation (with Granger) is they both, dealer and Ford say ask the other party for help.
Thank you for the info!!
Have a good trip!

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Executive office just emailed me with my rail car number, very interested to see how long this train takes as my raptor took a month or so. Dealer said it can take 5 days or a month for my location. We’ll see

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got a call from Tarita Johnson with the Executive Team . No new information but she said she would dig into it , and call me back when she has some solid info . Also got her direct number if I have questions . Send an email , you might get somewhere . 🤷‍♂️
Did they email you first or just call you. I got a email response from Felicia with a super generic response - almost correcting me saying i was waiting for shipment starting this week - not since i was "built" on 12/4. I had to blow up those executives with daily emails until I got this response.

Sponsored

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did they email you first or just call you. I got a email response from Felicia with a super generic response - almost correcting me saying i was waiting for shipment starting this week - not since i was "built" on 12/4. I had to blow up those executives with daily emails until I got this response.
Just got a call first , rehashed info I already knew or was readily available . Said she would call back with an update , not holding my breath.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got a call first , rehashed info I already knew or was readily available . Said she would call back with an update , not holding my breath.
I replied back asking if they had any insight into why some sit in a field while others bypass us that are built after.....crickets.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I recieved another email when I asked for specifics on why my car was being leap-frogged for a rail car when cars built after us make it on. Response - railcar shortage.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Executive office just emailed me with my rail car number, very interested to see how long this train takes as my raptor took a month or so. Dealer said it can take 5 days or a month for my location. We’ll see
Which dealer did you order from? I just called mine in Encinitas and got my rail car number. What site are you using to track? I now have a delivery date of 1/15/23. I'm getting impatient!

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE:

Super excited for you! And Happy Birthday!!! 🎂🎆

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ED got pushed out once again. Damn.

It was 1/6 - 1/12, not it's 1/22 - 1/28. To bad I hadn't kept track of all the previous ED that have came and gone. I'm have patience, but this is ridiculous that they can't get vehicles shipped out.

Blend Date: 11/18, Chip Hold, Built 12/12, many ED came and gone.
EDIT: Now, it's ten different dates.

I've been keeping track of mine. Maybe @Ford Motor Company can explain how a 11/14 Build Week MY22 Bronco has nine ten different dates but still hasn't shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Which dealer did you order from? I just called mine in Encinitas and got my rail car number. What site are you using to track? I now have a delivery date of 1/15/23. I'm getting impatient!
I ordered mine through Ken Grody in Carlsbad. My eta through vin view is 1/25. Could happen but thinking more likely first or second week in February. Now that I have the rail car number I’m just calling CSX directly and getting updates.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been keeping track of mine. Maybe @Ford Motor Company can explain how a 11/14 Build Week MY22 Bronco has nine different dates but still hasn't shipped.
Just 9? If you refreshed as frequently as I did -- same build week, same dealership -- you'd have likely seen 12 or 13 EDDs. It's all very tiring, but we should be on the same truck. Misery loves company.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How do you get a hold of the executive office?
I just sent an email to all of the top people - there is a thread that has their email addresses. Got a call the next day from someone in the executive office with an update and contact info for her directly

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you get a hold of the executive office?
I am NOT getting this type of service from my dealer. Sure wish I was!
Sponsored