Nobody has any info,!!!
These people are working out of their basements
Especially when you hear kids & dogs in the background
They know nothing more then you !

beyond frustrated, pissed off, mad, angry
Shit Iā€™ve given my VIN # enough times
I know it by heart!

Damn whereā€™s the Tylenol!!!
Buc, doctor says mind your blood pressure now. ā€˜Donā€™t go stroking out on us over there; dealership will just sell your Bronco to some loser. :)

Iā€™m in the foxhole of pity there with you. Maybe we should be happy to not be paying for another month, I donā€™t know. All I gots is lemons and Iā€™m tired of drankin lemonade (with no whiskey!).

Wonder if this is all about the next earnings call coming up for Ford? :unsure: Stock is doing much better for the moment, sure hope they arenā€™t trying to drag these close out sales into the next quarter.

With the commodity constraints to the Wildtrak, Sas, and Lux, the margins on the lower trims will cut profits.

What a worldā€¦.. :cautious:

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi 11/14 Peeps! Just got back from picking up my Bronco from Granger! Exhausted after the drive back to Atlanta, but wanted to post a pic of the new addition. Getting my Bestop Trektop installed on Sunday and will do a writeup about the entire experience once that's complete. A huge thank you for all the well wishes for safe travels on my birthday. The trip and purchase experience was more than I could've hoped for! Stay tuned for the 411... in the meantime, here's a pic of my girl..

Granger.jpg
Congratulations! Looks amazing!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we are, seven weeks straight nice my 2Door listed as built. Granger told me it could take approximately eight weeks to deliver. I must admit, Iā€™m pretty stripped of patience at this point. So close, yet no faith. Day #113
Fingers and paws crossed over here that you get it soon. I put the train stops in my signature so folks going to Granger can track theirs once shipped. Once it got to the last stop and was unloaded, it still took another 10 days or so before transported by car hauler to Granger. Definitely hard to stay excited during the process.

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally got the email that it has Shipped . Not sure if contacting the executive team made a difference , but it does seem a bit coincidental . Almost there!

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got the email that it has Shipped . Not sure if contacting the executive team made a difference , but it does seem a bit coincidental . Almost there!
Whatā€™s your tracker say. I donā€™t ever get emails.

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well well well - my dealer called me this morning and i just got released from MAPs gate and am heading to my train car. Now the train journey begins but glad its on a train with the drama Ford is putting out this week regarding MIC, LUX, and SAS considering i have two of those.

Sponsored

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the shipped email this am!!! Built since 12/4. Wildtrak, 4dr, Sasquatch, MIC, lux package. 7/14/2020 reservation. Based on all the news that just hit, feel really fortunate. Hoping my Transit Trail van has a smoother & shorter time in getting here to MontanašŸ‘

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the shipped email this am!!! Built since 12/4. Wildtrak, 4dr, Sasquatch, MIC, lux package. 7/14/2020 reservation. Based on all the news that just hit, feel really fortunate. Hoping my Transit Trail van has a smoother & shorter time in getting here to MontanašŸ‘
Thats where mine is headed so I bet we are in the same car. Billings?

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Naw, mine will be released into the wild mountains in western Montana (Missoula). I heard mine will stay on train until Spokane WA. Maybe they will be makinā€™ ponies in the rail caršŸ˜‚