First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350, 1983 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build date 11/28, blend 12/3… nothing has changed on ANY platform. No modules. Now waiting in line on Ford Chat.
And last time I checked my modules the CAPTCHA says it all 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

4C4173D9-E2FF-46F9-93FF-3403D46B96FA.png
‘Awesome! I cannot hit the like button enough times! 😂
Sponsored

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’ve got so many questions to answer now my man. Haha are the temperature dials actually back? How’s the sub? You’re the person everyone has been waiting on with that first 2023 delivery! Congratulations, beautiful rig!

Temp Dials ARE BACK!

I think the B&O stereo sounds pretty good. I'm no "audiophile" but I've been installing stereos in my cars since the '80s. I've replaced all the speakers and head units in all of my Jeeps because their systems suuuuuuucked. The B&O, although is not going to wake the neighbors or rattle grandma's mirrors in the lane next to you, it sounds good. I listen to everything from Sepultura to Tyler Childers and I won't be modifying any part of it any time soon. YMMV.

Only "complaint" I have so far is that the engine is so quiet. I have the 7spd so knowing your shift points (without looking at the tach) is going to take some getting used to.

GOAT modes are kick ass. Cameras are kick ass. 2.3L w/ 7spd will flat-out boogie if you get into it merging on the highway. The wash-out floor works great.

I'm here for more questions if you have them.

Cheers,

WC

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe you can get the rail car info from chat.

What area in SoCal are you in?
Los Angeles area! I’ll have to try the Ford chat, my dealer is so slow to respond and even though I have a salesman who took my order, emails go to a pool and random people respond which is annoying

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can confirm that you can get your rail car number from Ford customer support chat. Mine is going CSX, so I then had to call CSX to use their automated tracking service. (Couldn't find a place to do it online.) Blend date was 11/28...left on a rail car this morning headed for Cleveland. Will be dropped off in Massachusetts on the 8th.

Sponsored

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Los Angeles area! I’ll have to try the Ford chat, my dealer is so slow to respond and even though I have a salesman who took my order, emails go to a pool and random people respond which is annoying
IE area here.

My dealer (in Orange County) has not sent any emails yet regarding it being built. I will email them once I get notification it's been shipped.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build week of 11/28 still showing as in production and there is no update. Anyone having the same issue?
I do. My ales person did tell me it is built and awaiting shipment. The trackers are not updating for everyone.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im kinda stuck in a similar little dark spot, even with Ford chat. Blend Date was 11/29 and shown as Built and Awaiting Shipment 11/30. Received built email on 12/2.

Called Ford Chat today and they said the last thing that shows on their end is it was awaiting shipment as of 11/30, but said their system sometimes takes a few days to update and there may have been movement since then. So hopefully it’s been shipped? Estimated to NC was still 12/18-12/24.

Just getting a bit nervous since I did a finance rate lock which is only good for 30 days and supposedly there’s an expiration on our private offers as well of 30 days? Not sure what happens after that if we just reapply for the private offer or what. But there’s an extra week after my estimated delivery so Im on the edge of my seat with this 10 hour trip down south haha.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tear Tag just populated.
NPD1
Just awaiting shipping now
Same!
LHN1

Does anyone know what exactly it means when the Tear Tag populates?

Wazznme

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, 2012 F350, 1971 Chevy K10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to CSX automated railcar tracking, mine arrived in Ohio this morning, on its way to Chicago.

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tear tag populated today also. Hoping for built status soon.

Anyone know if dual tops has to go to MOD shop? Wondering if dual top option pushes back build time.

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yours and mine are on the same train.
I think mine is on the same train. 12/4 Willard OH, 12/7 Chicago Clearing. Rail car #PW100026
According to CSX automated railcar tracking, mine arrived in Ohio this morning, on its way to Chicago.
Looks like we are all headed to Chicago on different rail cars, where @Wazznme will certainly head a different direction than those of us heading south. I am getting more encouraged every day! With my luck the stupid train will derail, or there will some kind of random explosion, or worse. Good thing we are all on different rail cars - you guys probably won't be subjected to my bad luck!
Sponsored