2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also got my Built email overnight!!

Ford tracker shows “Built”
Built date 12/02
Got build email 12/06

Shipping Estimate 12/17/2022 - 12/23/2022 (Phoenix, Arizona)

Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys don't freak out if your status on the order tracker app isn't updating or you aren't getting email updates about being built or shipped. My status still shows in production on one thing, built on another and my dealer has given me an estimated date of arrival...

Also I've never received a single email from ford throughout this whole process. At this point I imagine they will all arrive in my inbox after I take delivery of my Bronco :cautious:.

Use the customer service chat or reach out to your dealers that's how I have obtained 99% of my information. Hope this helped...

F150Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
F150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys don't freak out if your status on the order tracker app isn't updating or you aren't getting email updates about being built or shipped. My status still shows in production on one thing, built on another and my dealer has given me an estimated date of arrival...

Also I've never received a single email from ford throughout this whole process. At this point I imagine they will all arrive in my inbox after I take delivery of my Bronco :cautious:.

Use the customer service chat or reach out to your dealers that's how I have obtained 99% of my information. Hope this helped...
Ford chat is inundated…
Trying to get in since the morning

Last edited:

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Contacted chat to get rail info (shipped). Got the railcar info, but tracking with CSX Transportation requires an account. ETA is currently 12/25 according to Ford chat.

SoonerNatx

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4d 2.7 MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Contacted chat to get rail info (shipped). Got the railcar info, but tracking with CSX Transportation requires an account. ETA is currently 12/25 according to Ford chat.
Did you call this number, 1 800 235-2352? It's an automated service, just select (1) for location then tell it your rail car initials, then the number.

F150Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
F150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford chat told me info on rail car wasn’t available. How am I supposed to obsessively check now? 😔

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was very helpful, thank you. Says rail will arrive tomorrow 12/7. Much sooner than the 12/25 currently estimated.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I forgot to add my place in line:
1626/4042
I am still just listed as "built" with no shipping information.

As I said earlier, my buddy who owns the dealership has had his built since the end of October and still hasn't received his.
Some forum members pointed out that the drivers pick and chose the vehicles based on location and number of vehicles they'll be delivering. My buddy's dealership is small, so I believe he's not going to be getting a ton of Broncos or Mavericks at the same time.

If this is the case, fingers crossed mine pushes it over to getting all the vehicles on a truck. We're in North-East Pennsylvania.

LMK your thoughts.
Sponsored