David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My experience for others reference: these are updates as checked on my Android phone. I mention that because it seems which device you use (iPhone, Android, PC) may make a difference.

Blend date: 11/28, nothing happened this day. Was refreshing like no tomorrow.

11/30: No no emails or tracker updates but mods popped, followed shortly by tear tag

12/2: Tracker erroneously switched to "shipped" but "built" didn't have a date next to it, it was going to a different facility to get mods (roof rack, PPF, decals) so I wonder if it triggered the shipped tracker for that reason. Again no emails of any kind.

12/7: I finally received the Built email. I checked the Ford tracker again and it reverted backwards from shipped to built. This time the date was next to built check mark and said 12/5/2022. The backdoor link also finally updated and built was checked followed by an estimated delivery of 12/20-12/26.

12/8: I received the Shipped email. Trackers didn't change. ("Shipped" has like a weird blue ring in the white circle but there is no checkmark like "built" has) I emailed my dealer, he replied the next day with rail car info.

12/9: called automated rail car tracker phone number for Norfolk Southern (800-635-5768) and it stated it was in Oakwood, Michigan.

12/11: after calling multiple times over the past few days the rail tracker finally changed to "departed Oakwood 12/11 at 8:04 AM"

It made a stop in Ohio and now is just west of Pittsburgh in Conway, PA as of this morning. It's making it's way to Delaware I think (window sticker says ramp is RU2G which I think is somewhere in Delaware). The final destination is in Stratford, NJ (south Jersey). Trackers look the same as they did 12/7.

Ordertracker.app never updated beyond "order confirmed" the entire time. I eventually realized why when notice of it basically shutting down was published.

This feels like it's taking forever but I honestly can't complain knowing that some people who have early reservations aren't scheduled yet. Hopefully the latest scheduled batch included a lot of them.

This does give me vibes of being 8 years old and being too excited to go to sleep on Christmas Eve.
Sponsored

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX has been sitting in a rail yard since Wednesday morning.
Ford said 9th-15h, dealership said 12th, then said 17th. Ready for the wait to be over.

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

EpicExplorer, I'm in Cape May, hoping mine is on the same train as yours. We have virtually the same blend & build dates.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arrived in Texas at what I believe to be the final rail stop. Up to the transport company and dealership now.

Sponsored

TheMightyOh

Badlands
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser; MINI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EpicExplorer, I'm in Cape May, hoping mine is on the same train as yours. We have virtually the same blend & build dates.
EpicExplorer, I called Live Chat and got rail car # BNSF 300182. Is that what you have too?
I wasn't able to get any information when I called CSX or NS Norfolk, but I think I'm doing it wrong.
Our dealerships are only 12 miles away from each other so I'm thinking it would be one the same rail as we both had same dates.

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

EpicExplorer, I called Live Chat and got rail car # BNSF 300182. Is that what you have too?
I wasn't able to get any information when I called CSX or NS Norfolk, but I think I'm doing it wrong.
Our dealerships are only 12 miles away from each other so I'm thinking it would be one the same rail as we both had same dates.
My Rail is TTGX 702460.

I tried to call using the info you gave me and it said it departed Illinois on Nov 3rd at 7 am so I don't know if that's right. If it northern southern make sure you choose options 2, 2, BNSF, 300182, 1. I would contact the dealer to make sure you have the correct rail car number and company.

Also add the @ before the username so it alerts the person i.e. @TheMightyOh

SoonerNatx

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4d 2.7 MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Arrived in Texas at what I believe to be the final rail stop. Up to the transport company and dealership now.
Did you get this from calling UP or CSX?

dany4a

Outer Banks
First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when were you built? did you get a shipping notice?

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email, no tracker update, modules popped, ford chat ETA is 12/22-12/28, dealer checked, "Chip Hold" on order, and everywhere shows "in production" ford please give us an update at least on when vehicle with "chip hold" will be released and ready to be shipped?

i want my bronco!

Like a kid who is waiting for santa clause

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when were you built? did you get a shipping notice?
Yes I got a shipping email. Scheduled Blend: 11/29/22 - Built: 12/01/22 - Shipped: 12/03/22 -Arrived in Texas via rail: 12/12/22

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No email, no tracker update, modules popped, ford chat ETA is 12/22-12/28, dealer checked, "Chip Hold" on order, and everywhere shows "in production" ford please give us an update at least on when vehicle with "chip hold" will be released and ready to be shipped?

i want my bronco!

Like a kid who is waiting for santa clause
Mine was on chip hold also. Tracker moved to built status this morning.

12/1 Blend
12/2 Production
12/11 Built

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was on chip hold also. Tracker moved to built status this morning.

12/1 Blend
12/2 Production
12/11 Built
Good to know, thanks for the info, hopefully i get my built email soon, one more question, did you have lux package on order?

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to know, thanks for the info, hopefully i get my built email soon, one more question, did you have lux package on order?
Tow and Lux
Sponsored