Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone on chip hold status? Got any updates recently ???
Sponsored

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Norfolk Southern tracker says AVPL Edgemoor, DE, Dec 14, 5:16 PM. It's not 5:16 PM yet so it's either wrong and should be AM, or it's forecasting when it's getting there.

I have learned that AVPL is "available for placement " I found it on the F-150 Lightning forum

Screenshot_20221214-074505~2.png

I think Edgemoor is the final rail stop for me as my dealer is only 38 miles from that railyard. (Echelon Ford in Stratford, NJ)

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dec 13-19
And you knew about it being shipped before it jumped to final preparation or it went straight from built to final preparation?

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And you knew about it being shipped before it jumped to final preparation or it went straight from built to final preparation?
I was able to watch it progress on the Ford website and Ford sent me emails, slightly lagging behind the occurrence.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco still has an estimated delivery of 12/17-12/23 after being built and released. No updates on Ford Order Tracker or any railcar/shipping information available. However, I was told the last update Ford has in their system is dated 12/02. So unless it has shipped and updates are delayed I highly doubt will get delivery by next week.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco still has an estimated delivery of 12/17-12/23 after being built and released. No updates on Ford Order Tracker or any railcar/shipping information available. However, I was told the last update Ford has in their system is dated 12/02. So unless it has shipped and updates are delayed I highly doubt will get delivery by next week.
Same boat. Last update was 11/30 with the built status. Next week estimated delivery. Just seeing all kinds of mixed experiences on here. Someone from 11/14 build week just had a delivery in GA without ever getting a tracker/email update. They said even today after delivery they’re still in awaiting shipment status according to tracker so there’s a little glimmer of hope of just glitches and delays on the tracker. Pretty sure they were rail being in GA. I was starting to think that Rail orders would for sure have tracking when they shipped and update to the trackers before they got to delivery, since it was starting to look like only convoys were being gifted with that.

Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same boat. Last update was 11/30 with the built status. Next week estimated delivery. Just seeing all kinds of mixed experiences on here. Someone from 11/14 build week just had a delivery in GA. Still is in awaiting shipment status according to tracker so there’s a little glimmer of hope. Pretty sure they were rail being in GA. I was starting to think that Rail orders would for sure have tracking when they shipped and update to the trackers before they got to delivery, since it was starting to look like only convoys were being gifted with that.
I wonder if anyone has had any luck with requesting an update via VinView from their dealer? Just to see if it is in transit or not yet at least.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I got the email from Ford that it shipped on 12/10. Contacted chat to try and get a rail car number just a few minutes ago. Chat told me it updated and shipped on 12/5 from their last update, but still can't provide me with a rail car number. No idea what to think and no way to see what's going on 🤣

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I got the email from Ford that it shipped on 12/10. Contacted chat to try and get a rail car number just a few minutes ago. Chat told me it updated and shipped on 12/5 from their last update, but still can't provide me with a rail car number. No idea what to think and no way to see what's going on 🤣
Mine supposedly shipped on 12/2 but didn't get the shipped email until 12/5. Since then I have tried getting rail car info from Ford 3 different times. No one was ever able to provide it so I asked my dealer. He responded yesterday saying he didn't have any information they I didn't have and that in his experience Ford's ETAs are pretty accurate. I don't know what to think anymore. I apparently can't even be sure that my truck has even left MAP.
Sponsored