First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nation I have a question if you don’t mind! Bye any chance Is your Bronco going to Town & Country in Bessemer? Mine a legally was shipped on Tuesday but no info from CSX yet.
No actually it's coming to World Ford in Pensacola. But my tracking always says ETA to Birmingham so I think they are going to truck it from there.
Sponsored

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure honestly. Look up the 1 Five 1 Garage YouTube shoot setting up an acct to track it. I entered my VIN, and even before I even had a railcar, my bronco came up in their system even with the end destination of my dealership, it just shows as inactive. But once my railcar is empty, it’ll switch to “pending pickup” on United’s site. I do know you had to set it up through their mobile site vs a desktop, but they explain all that in the YouTube. Worth the try!
Thank you for the info
i watched that video too, honestly i tried putting my VIN and nothing showed up

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No actually it's coming to World Ford in Pensacola. But my tracking always says ETA to Birmingham so I think they are going to truck it from there.
Thanks. Well good luck and hope it’s soon

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally left yesterday and made it to Nashville, left Nashville today. No ETA. I'm guessing Birmingham is next.
“Placed at industry” in Birmingham!!!
Woohoo!!

Sponsored

LastEdition

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been completely overwhelmed, in a good way, so haven’t been able to update this thread. Picked up my 2023 Basesquatch yesterday, exactly one week after picking up my 2023 F150 Tremor.

Basically ordered them 2+ years apart, and they arrived within 7 days of each other.

Had been tracking both of them via the UP and CSX automated phone systems. The Tremor via UP tracked fairly well, the CSX didn’t give any updates after Jan 5th, and I was never certain the Bronco was on the rail car Ford provided me. Even the dealer was surprised when the Bronco arrived a few days ahead of Ford‘s estimate. The second estimate, or maybe 3rd. The F150 was built on Nov 14th, the Bronco on Dec 2nd.

Absolutely love my build and will post pics when I have settled down. Already pleasantly surprised by the 2.3L, the sound from the base stereo with the sub (appears to have only been available for the first 2 weeks of 2023 production before being NLA’d) and the overall ride quality/handling of the 2 door Sasquatch suspension.

Did immediately find the unfortunate plastic bash plate had been subbed for the metal listed on the window sticker and build sheet. Only knew to look for that after reading on this forum. My sales person Manny N. at Autonation Ford in Fort Worth is handling that. He has been realistic and reliable since I first met him in late 2020. Wouldn’t personally deal with anyone else.

Looking forward to spending less time thinking about Ford’s production issues and more time enjoying life’s adventures.

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Per Ford Chat, it shipped 1/13/23 but no carrier information yet :confused: It's nice to see so many of you taking delivery but the wait is so hard.

Trust me I get it. I waited over 5 weeks after getting shipped email before getting a railcar #. Touch base with chat every so often to see if a railcar is finally assigned. Then you’ll be able to track the progress! I hope yours gets moving quickly! I kinda suspect some of ours may have taken longer due to the holidays and winter storms

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@MadTitanRC How was first weekend with it? Worth the wait?! For me, I would say absolutely worth it. (The waiting does suck though)
Sponsored