First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 4 door Badlands but after my latest eta change I'm guessing my delay is more due to the transmission recall on my bronco. Still, this is all very frustrating!
I also have a 4 door badlands. The Ford Rep is involved, the executive office is a waste of time, they have responded with dates that follow the online tracker which are bullshit since my vehicle is still sitting in a yard 2 miles from the plant. No one can give me any answer and it's not part of the recall. I'm very close to buying a VW and never ever buying another Ford.
Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have a 4 door badlands. The Ford Rep is involved, the executive office is a waste of time, they have responded with dates that follow the online tracker which are bullshit since my vehicle is still sitting in a yard 2 miles from the plant. No one can give me any answer and it's not part of the recall. I'm very close to buying a VW and never ever buying another Ford.
Hey, I'm very sorry your going through this with your bronco order. I understand your frustration and unfortunately I also understand that to ford, your just a number in a group of individuals whose order/delivery hasn't gone as expected. I also reached out to the executive office and I was underwhelmed by their response as well. At this point, I'm trying not to think about it too much and focus on other things in my life. I do still check the ford website and here but it's down to one a week maybe... I not sure of your situation, ie need to replace a broken/runout vehicle. I wish I had something better to offer you, like info on how to remedy your situation, but i wish you the best. Just know your not alone and maybe someday, someone at ford will be able to help us.

UFO_Squatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting back in here to vent with the few remaining people (of this build week) that haven't got their Bronco yet. Mine was damaged during delivery/unloading and that has apparently been fixed... But it was sent BACK TO MICHIGAN for what the dealer described as "another quality issue". WTF. No idea what that means; VIN wasn't in any of the recalls that I've seen.
Kinda feel like I'm never gonna see this Bronco. Was stoked to have one of the first 2023's, but probably won't see it until June at this rate. Anywho... I feel that same tease and uncertainty as those of you that have no info/ETA on shipment. Both positions suck to be in.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was looking back at the Build Week spreadsheet and just digging into the details (I'm in data analytics so, it's hard for me not to do that).

When I first "placed" my 2023 order, I changed to a WT from a loaded BD. I ended up not getting the High or Lux package because I was worried about constraints. The only option I got was the HT as of that time, the HT didn't seem to be as much of a problem.

On the Build Week spreadsheet, there were 22 WT's ordered. All of them had either the High or Lux package except mine (I was the only one with just the Mid package).
As of today, I see there are eight confirmed deliveries (one shows that it was shipped, but not delivery date is shown).

How many from this original list are still waiting? It looks like I made the correct call to not get everything on it so I could actually get it. Mine was delivered 12/17.

Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RogueBronco19 your not alone. Im not sure what happened during the beginning of the new model year but a bunch of us are still waiting on our Broncos while others built more recently have received them. I agree, the corporate customer service rep hasn't done anything to resolve the delay. Not sure how much longer this is going to take or if I am just going to walk away...

Most recent update for delivery is 4/21-4/28.

UFO_Squatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy **** it finally happened! Got a text from my dealer yesterday that my Bronco arrived. Picked it up today!!

For those keeping score at home: 4+ months since it was built and 665 days since ordering.

All the joy that was drained by dealing with this calamity has returned. Man this is one sweet rig.

Last edited:

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holy **** it finally happened! Got a text from my dealer yesterday that my Bronco arrived. Picked it up today!!

For those keeping score at home: 4+ months since it was built and 665 days since ordering.

All the joy that was drained by dealing with this calamity has returned. Man this is one sweet rig.
Congratulations!!

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @UFO_Squatch! I am still waiting...Per Ford HQ the stop ship on my Bronco was released on 3/28/23. But my estimated delivery window keeps moving back, currenty showing 5/5/23. Ford customer service isnt any help, just wanted to vent. Hope you all are enjoying your Broncos

Sponsored

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on yours?
Finally got word this week that it loaded on the train. As of Friday it had arrived in IL and is awaiting transfer onto Burlington Northern. I'm thrilled it's finally out of Michigan. 4.5 months post build date it's finally on the move!

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got word this week that it loaded on the train. As of Friday it had arrived in IL and is awaiting transfer onto Burlington Northern. I'm thrilled it's finally out of Michigan. 4.5 months post build date it's finally on the move!
Bout damn time!! Lol. I am so excited for you!!

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bout damn time!! Lol. I am so excited for you!!
Thank you! I'm starting to actually believe I might get it. It was in North Dakota today, so I'm hopeful I'll have it soon. I'm wondering if I'm the last one from our build week to get mine???

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RogueBronco19 nope, still waiting. Latest eta is 5/05. Been two hours from me for 3 months...Thanks Ford!

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! I'm starting to actually believe I might get it. It was in North Dakota today, so I'm hopeful I'll have it soon. I'm wondering if I'm the last one from our build week to get mine???
Any update? Hope you got it and you've been to busy to post. Fingers crossed for you.
Sponsored