Sponsored

$1K Bronco Customer Satisfaction is a SHAM!!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's a lump amount Ford dumped into the dealer's advertising funds to use. They load the qualifying order numbers into the claiming instructions and we have to upload 4 or 5 different docs in order to get reimbursed. The two I've got in there now have not been paid because of the docs they aren't giving me examples of what they are wanting.

The $1000 is not for every order holder, but a max that can be used on one person. Taking me and a few others out of our $$ it ended up around $250 per person. If I can figure out how to claim and get paid I'll use what I can. I've got about 10 emails and an hour just trying to get these two acceptable for payment. Can completely understand if others don't want to participate as f'd up as this is to claim. Any other situation they would have us make a repair order, bill out parts/accessories/gifts/booze/tickets/meals, submit with a program code and we would get reimbursed on our regular statement.

Been trying for 3 week to get someone to show me examples of specific documents to satisfy them and get paid. May need a few of my customers to take pics of their installed accessories as proof they got em.
Hi there, Phil. Please send a message to us with your full name and the name location of your Ford dealership, along with some more details. Iā€™d like to assist. Thanks!
Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnā€™t get crap from my dealer beyond a hat and a keychain, which I assume has nothing to do with this program.

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not convinced most dealers are using this program. I think the fear is that they'll be stuck holding the bag on $100,000 worth of stuff. Several of the big names on here did not participate.
I asked my dealership about it yesterday and received a reply that the Customer Satisfaction Monies have already been allocated elsewhere and I did not qualify. I am happy to just have a Bronco with no ADM in my driveway

Sponsored

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I don't know about other dealerships but mine came through. I gave them a $1,000 list of accessories and they appear to be coming through. Here is the email from my sale rep.

Ford Bronco $1K Bronco Customer Satisfaction is a SHAM!! 1638583947806

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m pretty sure my dealer has spent just about the full per-customer amount on at least some of us early reservation holders. They took us to the Off-Roadeo, gave us a bronco-branded Yeti thermos that I use every day, a bronco duffel/backpack, a t-shirt, and a gift card to buy more stuff.

This process has been frustrating, for sure, but I gotta say my dealer has been amaaaaazing!

Stangcrazy66

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer hooked me up with $1k in accessories installed. Even after telling me they never heard of the program. Guess I got lucky

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer flat out refused to do anything about the customer satisfaction funds when I brought it up upon picking up my Bronco. They said it was at their discretion to use the money and they are still figuring out what they want to do with it.

They said it was "proprietary information" that I wasn't supposed to know about.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer flat out refused to do anything about the customer satisfaction funds when I brought it up upon picking up my Bronco. They said it was at their discretion to use the money and they are still figuring out what they want to do with it.

They said it was "proprietary information" that I wasn't supposed to know about.
Well, pony up, if they want you to forget... LOL.

Sponsored

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, pony up, if they want you to forget... LOL.
I have a Lightning reservation with that dealer, too. If they let this go, I'm switching my dealership for that.

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked my dealer to use the funds to get me the $400 Rigid mirror lights on the Ford accessories site. His manager approved it, but not the installation. Said they have them in stock at their dealership. I kinda regret not asking for more but I'm quite happy to get something. Those mirror lights look good.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the $1,000 was mentioned specifically in the Instagram Q&A by the Ford representatives today. I don't think a mention by the official Ford social media account qualifies as "proprietary information"

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the $1,000 was mentioned specifically in the Instagram Q&A by the Ford representatives today. I don't think a mention by the official Ford social media account qualifies as "proprietary information"
Do you have a link to this?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs