Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess it's just a weird coincidence then
Yeah we've had people going uphill, downhill, full tanks of gas, empty tanks of gas, none of it seems to matter.

If you got a bad fuel pump it's just going to go out... Unfortunately.

The good news is (And I haven't read every single post on this so maybe I miss something) But I don't think anyone who has had their fuel pump replaced had the second one go out on them. (Unlike the 2.7 engine).

I think one person may have, but that's because they didn't replace the pump module as well as the pump to the second one got burned up or something like that.
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah we've had people going uphill, downhill, full tanks of gas, empty tanks of gas, none of it seems to matter.

If you got a bad fuel pump it's just going to go out... Unfortunately.

The good news is (And I haven't read every single post on this so maybe I miss something) But I don't think anyone who has had their fuel pump replaced had the second one go out on them. (Unlike the 2.7 engine).

I think one person may have, but that's because they didn't replace the pump module as well as the pump to the second one got burned up or something like that.
My module was not replaced however I will be doing that myself as a preventative measure. So far it's working normal.