Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man so many Fuel pump failures in Broncos is really concerning. I couldn’t help but notice it was mostly the 2.7. I have the 2.3 6k miles n only use high octane. Should there be a Recall or something?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man so many Fuel pump failures in Broncos is really concerning. I couldn’t help but notice it was mostly the 2.7. I have the 2.3 6k miles n only use high octane. Should there be a Recall or something?
Yeah sadly it's a trade off. A 2.7 with iffy fuel or a 2.3 with iffy brakes...and both with iffy alternators...go Ford Quality is #1

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has there been a revision to the pumps that are available now, are we thinking Ford got a bad batch, or are the vendors not being held accountable for their crap pumps?

Quality 1, right?

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has there been a revision to the pumps that are available now, are we thinking Ford got a bad batch, or are the vendors not being held accountable for their crap pumps?

Quality 1, right?
Looks like there has been a recent revision…

… the fuel pump for both 2 door and 4 door have recently been updated, so hopefully they've fixed whatever issues they're having with them.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is honestly my #1 concern about my Bronco. It hasn't happened thankfully but I go to such remote places that I often second guess and rethink even taking the Bronco sometimes...

Has there been any movement on identification of a "bad batch" production run, or any serious movement to a recall? For people that actually want to use these vehicles as intended it matters.
Sponsored