Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lol, no I act like somebody that reads this forum and see the reasons people choose the 4 door. And many people have complained the Raptor only comes in 4 doors and the fender flares are hideous. I have multiple vehicles which is another reason I chose a 2 door. But hey if you believe the 4 door looks better that's your opinion. The numbers don't justify the point of which looks better, people have needs that outweigh looks. And I'm not saying the 4 door looks bad(unless we're talking about the Raptor with those ridiculous fenders) I'm just saying the 2 door looks better to me and my friends I polled.
im not saying the 2 door doesnt look better, or that the 4 door looks worse either, so that we can agree. theres so much to this truck than asthetics. im saying youre on a forum that doesnt represent even half of the owners, and on that forum youre polling those that complain. just trying to give you some perspective that this logic is skewed.

my opinion on the doors is that a 2 door :insert multipurpose use performance suv/truck: is just as ridiculous as a 4 door corvette. a 2 door bronco does not out perform a 4 door one, the 2 door has a wheel base of 100", the 4 door has 116", the ultra 4 has 118". function over form
Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, nice ride! When did you reserve and place your order if you don't mine my asking. My order is for a 2 door BaseSquatch 2.7......tick tock..... And how is the Base interior in your opinion? Thanks!

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If my BD doesnā€™t arrive on time per ford customer service, Iā€™m taking my deposit back and will continue on with my TJ. Itā€™s just a car, not a tulip!

Deleted member 12876

nah, dont be narrow minded, people actually want 4 doors even without families. for my f150 raptor, the bed isnt secure, having 4 doors means I can store my valuables in the back with ease. Im also in california, we have the best desert trails out here. ever hit whoops at speed in a 2 door? yeah no thanks, longer wheelbase ftw. if anything after having a cooler in the back, recovery gear etc i still find 4 door limited on space. its called an SUV, why give up utility? if you want something sporty get a coupe, but for an SUV, 4 door is where its at.
Iā€™m hearing the ride in the 2 door over whoops is pretty plush. In all actuality the wheel base between the two trucks isnā€™t that much different.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that was fast! My res was made in August and pushed to a 2022 when I was allowed to re-order in October. My BD 4 door was reserved August 2, 2020, ordered March 2021 and delivery was in September 2021. I sold it for a hair over what I paid for it - enough to cover my taxes, license etc. I'm just hoping I don't regret ordering the two door - as I have two large dogs but kids are grown.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL you act like people that have kids etc dont have multiple cars and 2 doors in the fleet.
Yeah, I've driven a Mustang for years, before that I had a late 90's Ranger (with the stupid jump seats).

Wife had a Cherokee, then an Expedition, then another Expy, then an Expedition EL, and now has a 4-door F-150.

In an emergency I could fit all three kids in the Mustang, but outside of that, we just take the wife's car.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL you act like people that have kids etc dont have multiple cars and 2 doors in the fleet. look at any sport coupe market and plenty are filled with family owners. if people really wanted one, more would be sold. everyone buying a braptor could buy 2-3 2 doors. theres a reason the flagship raptors only come in 4 doors, and keep in mind you used to be able to get an f150 in 2 door. open your eyes, 2 door aint popular but to a small sec
And you act like everyone can afford as many cars as they want to meet their desires?

Of course more people get a 4 door than 2 door, more people get a F150 than a Bronco too... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø but neither thing has anything to do with what I replied to... your statement 85% people disagreeing that 2 doors look better. 4 door sales over 2 door doesn't mean 85% prefer the looks of the 4 door, just that they bought one...

The Braptor argument is moot, there's only a 4 door option, and buying 2 2-doors wouldn't be the same.

You can still get a F150 2 door...

There are likely very few if any 2-door owners that wanted a 4 door. But more than a few that have a 4 door, despite preferring the looks of the 2 door, because it's what would fit their needs or simply it was what they could get now. If I could get a 4 door at MSRP while I wait for my 2 door I might, wouldn't mean I liked the 4 door more.

Their both good looking, and if there was no 2 door I'd likely get a 4 door. But I prefer the 2 door and luckily I can afford one, and don't require the marginal increase in cargo space the 4 door offers.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow that was fast! My res was made in August and pushed to a 2022 when I was allowed to re-order in October. My BD 4 door was reserved August 2, 2020, ordered March 2021 and delivery was in September 2021. I sold it for a hair over what I paid for it - enough to cover my taxes, license etc. I'm just hoping I don't regret ordering the two door - as I have two large dogs but kids are grown.
always trying to copy me... LOL šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow that was fast! My res was made in August and pushed to a 2022 when I was allowed to re-order in October.

He had some kind of pull ;) I reserved my AMB 2DR V-6 Basesquatch in Aug of 2020. Ordered beginning of 21. Then got pushed out of my color and into a 22. Reordered in October and I still wait. NOT A PEEP. :cautious:

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer sent this today:

I wanted to give you a quick update on your Bronco order. Ford has removed all part restrictions (delays) from this order and has it slotted out for the 23rd week (June) for scheduling. Things could progress sooner; I'll let you know if I get an update.

Reservation date 10/6/20
2 door
Badlands Sas
Hard top
Trailer
paint protection

Have a feeling this will be much later

That is quite interesting as the last batch of scheduling that I saw only went into May. šŸ¤”

Ford Bronco 2-door is huge constraint 1649988657260

I do not recall seeing any in June yet. Maybe I missed something. The last 2 weeks they have not done any new scheduling that I have seen.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You can still get a F150 2 door...

There are likely very few if any 2-door owners that wanted a 4 door. But more than a few that have a 4 door, despite preferring the looks of the 2 door, because it's what would fit their needs or simply it was what they could get now. If I could get a 4 door at MSRP while I wait for my 2 door I might, wouldn't mean I liked the 4 door more.

Their both good looking, and if there was no 2 door I'd likely get a 4 door. But I prefer the 2 door and luckily I can afford one, and don't require the marginal increase in cargo space the 4 door offers.
I meant f150 raptor. also the point I was trying to drive is people dont just settle for a 4 door, theres other advantages than just asthetics. asthetics isnt the only driving factor here but the only one you seem to consider. I guess the price range of the bronco draws in all audiences so there are people actually buying these things without even looking at its capabilities. for 1, 2 doors roll over more often than a longer wheelbase will when rock crawling, or go slower in desert whoops

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™m hearing the ride in the 2 door over whoops is pretty plush. In all actuality the wheel base between the two trucks isnā€™t that much different.
youve heared? from what build? what experience level? compared to what? I can tell you now a 2 door over say johnson valley whoops is anything but plush. i wouldnt even call it plush in a trophy truck let alone a short travel small tire short wheel base 2 door bronco.
Sponsored