2 Door Sasquatch height?

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
I want to put my 2 door Sasquatch in my garage, anyone have a confirmed total roof height for it? Looked around I couldn't find anything. Thanks

Advertisement

OP
nminus1

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Wildtrak, which comes with Sasquatch, comes in at 75.2 inches without roof rails.

1606187557954.png
Thank you! My garage is 83" high but the driveway has a decline in it, down to flat about 8' before the door. That means the rear tires will still be elevated as the front of the roof starts into into the garage under the main beam. It will be close.

BenBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150
Thank you! My garage is 83" high but the driveway has a decline in it, down to flat about 8' before the door. That means the rear tires will still be elevated as the front of the roof starts to into the garage under the main beam. It will be close.
Good luck. I'm having a similar issue. It is going to be very close for me.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
75.2" + 2" lift + 37" tires = 78.2". Or would it be 77.2"?
If the Sasquatch has a 1" lift already and I get a 2" lift am I only netting a 1" lift over Sasquatch? Basically the 1" lift components are replaces with ones providing a 2" lift. If that is the case, I should look for a 3" lift to make sure I have clearance for the 37s.

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Based on this chart, the squatched Badlands is about an 1 1/2" in height over the non-squatched Badlands. (using the Wildtrack as the measuring stick since it's squatched)

Advertisement

Advertisement