Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going 2 door. This will be my DD. We have the wife's SUV for family stuff.
I overlanded with my dad when I was 12 in his Bronco II from the Midwest to the caves of the Carolinas, Montana, SD Badlands, Yellowstone and the base of the Tetons. He 'upgraded' to a first year Explorer Sport (MANUAL) afterward which eventually became my car. So my teens were all in 2 door Ford SUVs. They were both manual but I can't get the wife to drive a stick so this will be AT. Hopefully it's a good one because the plan is to pass this down to my (now 4 yo) son someday.
Like many of you, the fact Ford brought the Bronco back in such a tremendous way hits me in the feels big time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4dr for us.

Its her dd, we have enough two seaters in the fleet already.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To be honest, I always wanted a half cab, just love the look.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Vs. 4 Door Bronco Daily Drivers 177878E7-A0F7-49DC-A615-7A8DC1B80606
That's my preferred look as well.
Half cab. Lockable storage just below the top of the body panels with a tonneau cover over it.

The lines on 6G Bronco pay great homage to this picture.

Sponsored

JGee

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chose a 4 door because I need the space for friends, the dog, the mountain bikes, etc. etc. Have had 4 door Explorers since 1992 and I appreciate the utility.

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chose the 4 door. Had the 2 door Wrangler JK and will never do that again! Way too small after # of years daily driving it.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone gotten pics of the 2 door with the front seats folded or pushed forward to see the space you're working with when climbing in and out of the back seat? I love everything about the 2 door except that I have a 7 (soon to be 8) year old son who will be constantly climbing in and out. Not a huge deal as he's old enough to get in and out by himself but for those of us who have dealt with the pressure of parent pickup/drop off lines at school you will feel me when I say that the extra delay that could cause is almost not worth it!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone gotten pics of the 2 door with the front seats folded or pushed forward to see the space you're working with when climbing in and out of the back seat? I love everything about the 2 door except that I have a 7 (soon to be 8) year old son who will be constantly climbing in and out. Not a huge deal as he's old enough to get in and out by himself but for those of us who have dealt with the pressure of parent pickup/drop off lines at school you will feel me when I say that the extra delay that could cause is almost not worth it!
I don't have a pic, but I can tell you that as an adult it was not a big deal getting in and out of the 2DR. It's easier than my Isuzu, which my two kids have no trouble hopping in and out of now. I have never caused a delay in the school pickup/drop off line (unlike some of those 4DR parents :LOL:) and I expect the Bronco will be even easier for the kids with its longer doors.

Sponsored

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door, as my kids are older and hardly ride with dad anymore. If we need amore room we will just go in the 4Runner.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 Door. It's replacing my Mustang. Unlike the 'stang, the back seats in the Bronco are actually usable.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell us why you chose either bronco below!
Four. Little one arrives first week in August; Bronco arrives...end of 2022 if I'm lucky?

ibanezadam117

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
dammit. i dont know. i like them both. feel like 2dr might be a bit more zippy and nimble. but 4dr will be more easily accessible and smooth on the highway? also, just personal opinion, but i think the 4dr looks absolutely bad ass naked with doors and roof off.

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a super crew F150 now, and being single w/ no kids, I can count on one hand the number of times i've ever had anyone ride in the back seats over the last decade. I'm going 2 door for the cool factor. If i have guests, they can squeeze back there!
Sponsored