Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting a 2 door Bronco. Keeping 4 door F-150. Selling a corvette.

So my Bronco is replacing my corvette. Both 2 doors. Just me and my wife, so I only need a 2 door.

And I very seldom use the back seat of my truck for passengers. Usually seats down for storage.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 doors. 4 seats. It’s all I need for the family. ?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know what to do!! Really want a 2 dr but I have a 16 mo old and another on the way. I wouldn’t mind stuffing the two of them in the back but what if a third comes along?? Get the two door then trade it in if it doesn’t work out? Or just start with the four door. A decision I flip flop on every day
Go with the 4 door. Your back will thank you...

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know what to do!! Really want a 2 dr but I have a 16 mo old and another on the way. I wouldn’t mind stuffing the two of them in the back but what if a third comes along?? Get the two door then trade it in if it doesn’t work out? Or just start with the four door. A decision I flip flop on every day
if I were in your shoes I’d go 4 for sure for the space and ease of loading them and all the stuff that goes with them along the way

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 door, was never even a question.

4 door looks better. The 2 door looks like a toy, a cheap scale model, like someone screwed up some measurements somewhere.. I like the old 2 door Broncos, but this one doesn't do it for me.

That aside, I want the extra space. 4 door has a 5th seat and more cargo room. More room for more gear on trips. Plus it's a pain in the ass to throw anything in the backseat of a 2 door.

Maybe even more importantly, more room for friends and beer ?

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Go with the 2 door! I had two kids with Mustangs and Camaro’s. I’m assuming you are young and are still flexible. There’s enough room behind the rear seats for a third! Also had a 2 door pick up with a cap on it and a bench seat. Way before all these new rules!

Edit: On second thought, get the tuned 2.3 cyber orange cool bus shown on another thread tonight!

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my dream world I’d buy one of each. I prefer the looks (slightly) of the 2 door but it’s pretty damn small for my mountain bike crap and camping stuff...so as if today I’m going with a 4-door WT...

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep popping out rugrats and you'll need a Transit van! At least they come in green... ?
Seriously - Get the 4-door...gonna need all the space you can get, Dad.

As for me, 2-door all the way...Love the look, don't need the space.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
4 door, was never even a question.

4 door looks better. The 2 door looks like a toy, a cheap scale model, like someone screwed up some measurements somewhere.. I like the old 2 door Broncos, but this one doesn't do it for me.

That aside, I want the extra space. 4 door has a 5th seat and more cargo room. More room for more gear on trips. Plus it's a pain in the ass to throw anything in the backseat of a 2 door.

Maybe even more importantly, more room for friends and beer ?
You had me at beer...?...

OP
OP
Freezing0K

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the 2 door more, just wish the door wasn't so long

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would choose a 2-door, but with the wife and two kids 4-door is much more practical for our needs.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will be a 4 Door. Heading towards empty nesters but not there yet so still need the extra space for trips and we have two dogs. We regularly needed the extra space in our Jeep so expect we will still need it.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My F-150 is a single cab and in 7 years of ownership I can count on 3 fingers how many times I wish it had 4 doors.

Two door for me and may take the rear seats out. I commute 65 miles a day for work and will split that time with the other vehicles.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door for me all the way. The 2 door is nearly identical in size and wheelbase to my current DD Land Rover Discovery so the size is ideal, just 2 less doors.