Sponsored

2 YEAR REVIEW (Ford Cargo Security Drawer) Would I Buy Again?

Grey Pony

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 DRW Lariat2022 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great video! We added ours to the order sheet when we ordered our '22 OBX. The dealer installed it for us along with the tailgate table. I ended up removing it and drilling holes in the little triangular plastic trim pieces, reinserting them and then remounting the box. Looks clean and I don't have the open holes. I'm just anal that way. We've had our Bronco and the drawer for about two years now. Love it too. Wife can lock up her purse if needed.
Thanks for sharing the video..

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice review as always. Good to know that east - west dividers are non- removable for those in the market.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice review as always. Good to know that east - west dividers are non- removable for those in the market.
I have them removed in mine, sir. You do have to unscrew them though. If you open the drawer and look by the sliders, you will see the screws. My drawer is just one big open space.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been a few years and thought I'd share my thoughts on the Ford Security Drawer. Hopefully this helps anyone who's in the market:
As usual...an excellent and informative video. They need to make one for the 2 door.

Sponsored
OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have them removed in mine, sir. You do have to unscrew them though. If you open the drawer and look by the sliders, you will see the screws. My drawer is just one big open space.
Thank you for that information! Good to know!

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for that information! Good to know!
Then you may like this as well, You can fit 2 Milwaukee Packout boxes in there, one on each side of the latch. I cannot remember the part number for the correct one, but as long as its not a super tall one, it will fit them. I use them to hold tools, spare tie rods, tow straps, soft shackles, tire repair kit, etc.

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then you may like this as well, You can fit 2 Milwaukee Packout boxes in there, one on each side of the latch. I cannot remember the part number for the correct one, but as long as its not a super tall one, it will fit them. I use them to hold tools, spare tie rods, tow straps, soft shackles, tire repair kit, etc.
Another thing good to know! Thank you!

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered mine from Tuffy. Very pleased with it. Removed all but the back divider. Recovey gear goes in the back of the drawer use forward portion for securing items. Installed plywood cap for strength.

When traveling with my lab, large Ruffland kennel w side door rides on top. Excellent set up and would also buy again.

Thanks for review.
Sponsored