First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
GRANGER, I'M SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD, BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO MOVE MY RESERVATION TO YOU AFTER TOMORROW, RIGHT? I'VE BEEN BUSY AT WORK DUE TO THIS PANDEMIC/UNREST THAT I HAVEN'T REACHED OUT TO MY LOCAL DEALER (GERALD FORD) TO SEE HOW THEY'RE PRICING. PLEASE NOTE, I HAVEN'T HEARD A PEEP FROM THEM SINCE MY JULY 14TH RESERVATION.

I KNOW I GOT SOME GREAT ADVICE FROM A FELLOW MEMBER, BUT JUST WANTING TO MAKE SURE THAT SUPPORTING MY LOCAL DEALER WOULD BE CRAZY IF THEY'RE OFFERING MSRP OR ABOVE.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF VACATION/HOLIDAY TIME AT THE END OF THIS MONTH, WHICH WILL LET ME FOLLOW UP ON THE LOCAL DEALERS. BUT I'S SURE ALL ROADS WILL LEAD TO GRANGER, LIKE I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST, I AM ABSOLUTELY BUYING A BRONCO AND I'M GOING TO BE USING MY EARLY RESERVATION TO HOPEFULLY GET IT IN A TIMELY MANNER, HOPEFULLY!!
I had mine with Gerald and moved to Granger. Communication was very limited from Gerald. One very vague call from a salesmen talking nonsense pretty soon after I did the reservation. I also did it on the first day. I don't expect they'll be dealing at all on the price though. I've bought from their other brands, but not Ford as they recently added that to their port.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GRANGER, I'M SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD, BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO MOVE MY RESERVATION TO YOU AFTER TOMORROW, RIGHT? I'VE BEEN BUSY AT WORK DUE TO THIS PANDEMIC/UNREST THAT I HAVEN'T REACHED OUT TO MY LOCAL DEALER (GERALD FORD) TO SEE HOW THEY'RE PRICING. PLEASE NOTE, I HAVEN'T HEARD A PEEP FROM THEM SINCE MY JULY 14TH RESERVATION.

I KNOW I GOT SOME GREAT ADVICE FROM A FELLOW MEMBER, BUT JUST WANTING TO MAKE SURE THAT SUPPORTING MY LOCAL DEALER WOULD BE CRAZY IF THEY'RE OFFERING MSRP OR ABOVE.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF VACATION/HOLIDAY TIME AT THE END OF THIS MONTH, WHICH WILL LET ME FOLLOW UP ON THE LOCAL DEALERS. BUT I'S SURE ALL ROADS WILL LEAD TO GRANGER, LIKE I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST, I AM ABSOLUTELY BUYING A BRONCO AND I'M GOING TO BE USING MY EARLY RESERVATION TO HOPEFULLY GET IT IN A TIMELY MANNER, HOPEFULLY!!
Yes you have time to transfer, there is not a huge hurry on that at all...

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in, can't wait!!!

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1604166687120

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BLACK DIAMOND​
Date reservation placed: 10/31/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10526246​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​

Sponsored

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Reserved a back up with you guys, starting be unsure whether I want a 21 or 22 so why not have some security for a 22 model?

Badlands if I’m saving up that long though haha!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Screenshot_20201001-192356_Chrome

I don't remember if I posted this already. It says Oct. 2, but it was really Oct. 1.?
I've already got confirmation emails from Albert, but I'm posting this because I am hoping somebody with time on their hands can count up an estimate of @Granger Ford October reservations since Albert isn't allowed to say.??

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many of you are hoping Albert @Granger Ford and Zach@Granger are planning on-site camping accommodations? Or building a little log cabin in their Bronco Corral we could rent? An Airstream Bambi maybe?

Seeing how many reservations were added just these last two days I feel like Zach and Albert could make some extra bank starting their own B6G BnB.

At the very least a special fire pit so we can have our first campfire next to our new Bronco at Granger Ford. ?

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just put in a reservation. Still on the fence if I want to stick with my 2021 order, or wait to see what 2022 has to offer. If I decide to stick with my 2021, there's a good chance I'll try to change it to Granger.

Screenshot_20201031-151538_Samsung Internet.jpg

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I did a secondary reservation in October with Granger. I just wanted a backup just in case I decided the timing wasn't right for my 7/14 reservation.

When do you think we would get 2022 Bronco with our October reservations being filled at same time as dealer orders? Will it be Spring, Summet or Fall or 2022?

Sponsored

300six

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time lurker, first time poster. I really appreciate Granger Ford's transparency and willingness to work with the enthusiast community. Looking forward to the whole process, including a road trip to Iowa (even if I have to wait for MY22). Thanks!!

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1604175943008

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1604175943008

I don't remember if I posted this already. It says Oct. 2, but it was really Oct. 1.?
I've already got confirmation emails from Albert, but I'm posting this because I am hoping somebody with time on their hands can count up an estimate of @Granger Ford October reservations since Albert isn't allowed to say.??
It would fun to know how many orders Granger gets on this last day. I'M still stuck on this issue.

HenryFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also my first post. Well done Granger Ford!
October Reservation placed: #10526260.

And good point Bvbronco—I bet Granger drives significant activity for Ford’s reservation system both today and this month

Last edited:

importracer689

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape, 2015 F150, 76 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in! Here’s my reservation. Long time lurker here and lifetime ford owner!
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford B2BCE91C-8642-4F25-8C22-9D38C0C4A8AA

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model