First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Granger Ford @Zach@Granger My reservation is for a 2door but I've recently decided that a 4door is the better choice for me. Do you know if I'll be able to switch that option come order time, or are trim and options the only things that can be changed? I'd definitely consider a second reservation with you all if it's fixed or still unknown
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL!

Let's ask a more precise question. Will you/granger refund the $100 after someone converts their reservations to an order?
Yes we will, it is unearned money at that point...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
YES! You can switch to a 4 door and any trim you like.

@Granger Ford @Zach@Granger My reservation is for a 2door but I've recently decided that a 4door is the better choice for me. Do you know if I'll be able to switch that option come order time, or are trim and options the only things that can be changed? I'd definitely consider a second reservation with you all if it's fixed or still unknown

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can change at order.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
First off, I've been incredibly impressed by the transparency Granger Ford has provided lead by Albert. Absolute class and you guys deserve every sale you get. While I'm still waiting for some more things to play out between now and transfer cutoff, I'm still very much considering transferring my reservation to Granger and would encourage anyone on the fence to consider them as well.

Second, and just to confirm, if our reservation has a time stamp prior to October, the $1000+X plan is still valid, correct? The difference between that $2000 is minimal with the build I have in mind being roughly $5 less a month with the $2000 which isn't nearly enough to keep me from gunning for a Bronco next year.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without knowing all of the details of the allocation process I still think there is a significant chance that Granger and other large group buy reservations will take much longer to fulfill. I can't see Ford allocating 50x the number of Broncos to a single dealership.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, I've been incredibly impressed by the transparency Granger Ford has provided lead by Albert. Absolute class and you guys deserve every sale you get. While I'm still waiting for some more things to play out between now and transfer cutoff, I'm still very much considering transferring my reservation to Granger and would encourage anyone on the fence to consider them as well.

Second, and just to confirm, if our reservation has a time stamp prior to October, the $1000+X plan is still valid, correct? The difference between that $2000 is minimal with the build I have in mind being roughly $5 less a month with the $2000 which isn't nearly enough to keep me from gunning for a Bronco next year.
Yes our original offer still stands up to Oct 31st for transfers, this is only for the new reservations...

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you live in a state with no sales tax(Montana) then I'd just put in a 2nd reservation under the same email, take delivery of the 1st Bronco, sell it and make some money, and wait for my deal on the 2022 at $2k off.
Dayummmm, this deal so good people be flippin' Broncos.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did the first part. Actually, you can cancel on the My Ford website. You should get the notification in 10-15 minutes.
Well, if you’re interested in picking up an earlier reservation too, I saw several people pitching their reservations for ridiculous amounts on eBay.
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford B532B0C1-F8CF-4926-9571-152F8C82DF7B

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you live in a state with no sales tax(Montana) then I'd just put in a 2nd reservation under the same email, take delivery of the 1st Bronco, sell it and make some money, and wait for my deal on the 2022 at $2k off.
You said " my deal ".....so you are offering the deal of 2k off invoice ?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nah, the $100 is refundable even after the order.... Well I should say before Ford enacted a penalty for dealer not selling the ordered bronco to the reservation holder. That may not hold true now...dealer might want to keep the hundred to offset the ramifications.
So, this may be a bargaining chip to follow through at your local dealer? :unsure:
Sponsored