Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since I'm in the 2k Granger thread, it will be with Granger. More with options/add-ons will xplan make a difference?
No, my understanding is that you do not need a X-plan pin in order to receive invoice pricing on options through @Granger Ford but I could be wrong.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, my understanding is that you do not need a X-plan pin in order to receive invoice pricing on options through @Granger Ford but I could be wrong.
Only on the $1300 under invoice transfers need the pin...

Reactions: Ksm

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oct reservation = getting your Bronco well into 2022

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only on the $1300 under invoice transfers need the pin...
I think his question was about x-plan pricing if you're taking advantage of the October deal with you guys. But it's good to clarify!

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking about this for the ride home. But the wife is not on board. Yet.
Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.27.06 AM.png
Just a heads up, you need a reservation to drive into Rocky Mtn NP. Not to camp or hike or any activity just literally to enter the park even if just driving through. A few weeks ago I thought to take that route home to Utah from Denver (as I did a few years ago) and was turned away at the gate and had to head south through the mountains and hit I-70 since I didn't have a reservation. The outdoors is getting so crowded!

Also, if you come as far as Moab (don't miss Arches NP and Dead Horse Point state park) I highly recommend you head down to monument valley then over to Page AZ and Lake Powell, then to north rim of Grand Canyon (I like much better than more popular south rim) then up to Zion national park, then Bryce and back on your way north. Will only add about a week to your trip :)

Also if you pop down to SD on the way home you could hit Devil's tower in Wyoming, black hills and Mt Rushmore in SD.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oct reservation = getting your Bronco well into 2022
Nah, let's say there are some teething pains and Ford averages 5000 units a week starting June 15th (very conservative estimates based on what Ford currently claims, which as I recall was 7500 units a week).

Maybe 185K reservations. The conversion rate is the only real point of contention. Taking out duplicate reservations, people going to dealers and being asked in some cases to put real money down, the $50k+ builds on the B&P that will eventually arrive, will, in my opinion, drop that to 35% or so (and 5% of those will order but not take delivery because they convince themselves that they will be able to afford it when it actually gets here and can't.) So, even at 35% x 185000 orders will take about 13 weeks to clear, add another 3 weeks for weird shipping stuff maybe, call it four months. That is middle of October 2021. At 50% conversion, just over five months, still takes care of all of them by Thanksgiving of next year. About 120K units (with June 15 start) by end of year next year. That would be 65% conversion rate and there is no way it will be that high. Virtually everyone will take delivery in 2021 barring some oddball change/increase in reservations or manufacturing capability (strike, natural disaster, ETC.) At least as long as Ford sticks to building all reservations first (there will always be a percentage at the end that is waiting on some piece of trim and they will still run the lines for dealer orders they have the parts to build instead of idling the line obviously)

Those are the conservative numbers, if they average 6000 a week, drop a couple weeks off the estimate

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nah, let's say there are some teething pains and Ford averages 5000 units a week starting June 15th (very conservative estimates based on what Ford currently claims, which as I recall was 7500 units a week).

Maybe 185K reservations. The conversion rate is the only real point of contention. Taking out duplicate reservations, people going to dealers and being asked in some cases to put real money down, the $50k+ builds on the B&P that will eventually arrive, will, in my opinion, drop that to 35% or so (and 5% of those will order but not take delivery because they convince themselves that they will be able to afford it when it actually gets here and can't.) So, even at 35% x 185000 orders will take about 13 weeks to clear, add another 3 weeks for weird shipping stuff maybe, call it four months. That is middle of October 2021. At 50% conversion, just over five months, still takes care of all of them by Thanksgiving of next year. About 120K units (with June 15 start) by end of year next year. That would be 65% conversion rate and there is no way it will be that high. Virtually everyone will take delivery in 2021 barring some oddball change/increase in reservations or manufacturing capability (strike, natural disaster, ETC.) At least as long as Ford sticks to building all reservations first (there will always be a percentage at the end that is waiting on some piece of trim and they will still run the lines for dealer orders they have the parts to build instead of idling the line obviously)

Those are the conservative numbers, if they average 6000 a week, drop a couple weeks off the estimate
Yeah you may be dead on. I placed my reservation in late July and I'm still worried I may not take delivery until Fall '21. We'll see!

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lot of reservations were at the beginning, so it may not be right away, but I can see you getting it at end of Summer instead of Fall for sure.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I'm in the 2k Granger thread, it will be with Granger. More with options/add-ons will xplan make a difference?
Unknown if having x-plan will allow for DIO as well as the inv-$2k. It certainly will not be inv-$3.3k. I could see the x-plan discount on the DIO parts though (since it is small potatoes in the grand scheme). If not, then the x-plan-$1300 might be more valuable (depending on your level of DIO accessories). @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger would be best to answer. I know which way I would like then to go. I'll buy them a Dunkin' if they do. :alien:

It's good to have options especially with a BIG purchase. That is why I'm keeping both of my x-plan access points.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5,000 units a week is a lot and launch curves don't usually ramp up that fast. But it's not just that, it's also that supplier issues could arise that make things unexpectedly late availability. If Ford thinks 75% conversion rate I think your estimate of less than half that seems overly aggressive.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unknown if having x-plan will allow for DIO as well as the inv-$2k. It certainly will not be inv-$3.3k. I could see the x-plan discount on the DIO parts though (since it is small potatoes in the grand scheme). If not, then the x-plan-$1300 might be more valuable (depending on your level of DIO accessories). @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger would be best to answer. I know which way I would like then to go. I'll buy them a Dunkin' if they do. :alien:

It's good to have options especially with a BIG purchase. That is why I'm keeping both of my x-plan access points.
Any options that are on the Window sticker/invoice will be included in the discount

Danikagillian

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made my reservation on July 15 with Autonation Ford in Frisco, just because of proximity, and at the time no one knew who had the best deals, etc. I have gotten one or 2 emails from Autonation, but nothing since August. I had been contemplating switching to Granger, just hadn't done it yet. After reading all 51 pages of posts here, I'm going to make a new reservation with Granger, and i'm going to transfer my existing reservation to Granger -- just because i love their communications with everyone and their customer-first approach. I can't bear to give up my July 15 reservation, but waiting longer may not be a deal breaker for me - I am doing what many of you are doing, and taking a wait and see approach as to which one i end up going with for the actual purchase. Anyway, thanks everyone, and thanks Granger, I'll be creating a new reservation here shortly!
Sponsored