Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't call it a more entertaining place, but maybe more eventful. I'd rather see cows than the stupid shit I do capture on my dashcam.
Really! What that cow did to that convertible the other was EPIC!
Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears you just value it differently. What I call frivolous entertainment value you call "very telling and worth the price of admission". A rear camera doesn't help you in a rear end collision any more than the forward facing camera, it just gives you a good video to show people, i.e. entertainment.

You do make a point that it could be useful regarding maintenance work but I generally buy very reliable vehicles that just need standard maintenance so I see little value in that. As for damage, I've had my passenger side window smashed twice by thieves, they seem to show up just fine on my forward forward facing camera both times (not that it mattered since the police didn't catch either guy).
I see your point.. Seriously, I do feel the whole parking lot monitoring thing is important for the rear camera as I have had things happen that only the rear camera captured. I guess different experiences drives what one feels is important.

On the other hand, the interior mic is what is really the most entertaining. I have dash cams on two very different types of vehicles. A BMW M4 and a restored 1981 Jeep CJ5. The most fun is to go back and watch either a maintenance guy (CJ5 where he didn't know how to drive a stick) or valet person (M4 where he about crapped in his pants with excitement). Very entertaining....

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised more car companies aren't doing the Tesla thing and turning their existing camera systems into dash cams. A slightly bigger hard drive in the dash and a software interface to export through USB and bam! New $1000 option that's all profit. Hire me, Ford!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Um, I wonder if we'll see any pictures of some options, i.e. fender flares, graphics, etc.?

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's the full 2021 Bronco accessories list with Ford original/licensed accessories and Ford Performance Parts!
Finally—I can sleep knowing that the Ford Performance license plate frame made the final list. Guess I won't need to cancel my reservation after all. Phew!

/s

Sponsored

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Winch not included until late delivery. Strike another item off the list, lol.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if part VM2DZ-58521A03-P Headliner Kit, NVH for Hard Top, 4dr by Coverking for $369.00 is the same as the headliner offered on B&P? Coverking's site looks like very similar material for Jeeps.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A forward facing camera would show that you weren't backing up and disprove their claim. I really don't see the need for a rear view camera other than for entertainment purposes if you happen to catch an accident behind you.
Woods have trees you won't want to back into.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I recall them saying they weren’t going to offer limb risers even though they had them on the reveal vehicle.
It's just cable with a couple of t shaped connector's. Could even make them rod if you want.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I recall them saying they weren’t going to offer limb risers even though they had them on the reveal vehicle.
I really have no interest in them but it's funny they would design such a prominent feature, the fender loops, to accept them and then not offer them.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really have no interest in them but it's funny they would design such a prominent feature, the fender loops, to accept them and then not offer them.
Yeah, I feel like they will offer them in later years. I found it odd too. The loops do more than accept limb risers though they are also useful tie down points for a canoe, etc.
Sponsored