First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

450+ posts in, on 31 pages... did i make it in the top 30???

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603430141840
Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It also doesn't allow you to add racks with the 33's if you opt for the 2.7L so I'm inclined to think it's an error. However, if you really can't put a roof rack on a Bronco with the 2.7L and/or SAS, it may be a deal breaker for me.
I've definitely noticed more than a few errors on the build and price site. I wouldn't be surprised if the roof rack and SAS not going together isn't an error unfortunately. I also think some of the groupings are really odd, but it is the marketing department trying to push people to different trim levels.

Sponsored

DNVRBronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a reservation for the big bend, but I reallllllllly want a Black Diamond. I was hoping to have been able to build a 40k black diamond with hard top and V6. Currently looking at 43100 with my add ons. Mainly just want the rubber flooring but man.... decisions. I am hoping to be able to negotiate the price, maybe knock off a bit of the "destination" fees. Without that cost this Bronco is right up my alley. I'd settle for the Big bend but I know I would be disappointed with the difficulty of maintaining cloth. I have read plenty of buying strategies on this thread just not sure if they will apply in stingy california; just hope I can wiggle into a great deal. I am hoping I can get the black diamond at an invoice cost making my add ons reasonable and as close to 40k as possible ???

BD build.png

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure the Ford Web Development team hit the "Publish page" button and ran out the door at 12:02 thinking everything was good, like, "I did my job, I'm done for the night" meanwhile, we're here trying to work with a site that looks like it was created by a 7th grade "Intro to Wordpress" class.

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing i did notice, is that you can't buy the modular front winch ready bumper without the damn winch...unless i missed it. I wanted to modular bumper but bring my own winch.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has bugs.......Says auto is included with 2.7 but we are all pretty sure it isnt. Says sasquatch is 5800 then says 4999 when you add it....
I noticed the same thing when building my base. It shows $4995 for sasquatch in the summary but there's a hidden $795 being added to the options total that's not shown anywhere. Weird.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't spec my manual Sasquatch right now (I know it's a late availability, but still - if I'm ordering and waiting for this thing, it damn well needs to be so equipped) and Mid pkg also seems to force the automatic? Hope that's just a bug.

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Four-door Badlands
Hard top
Rapid Red
2.3/Manual
Mid Package
Winch package (really not that bad of a deal)
Fridge
Tow package
Keypad
Storage bags

Net price $52,884
Est. Stephens Auto Center Price (Net x 0.94 - 1000) $48,711

Seeing my perfect Bronco: priceless.
Sorry, But I think your Stephen's Math is wrong. It makes a big difference when you do it the way that Granger said, Of Course, use the 1000 under invoice price instead of 2k. See Below.....
When you do the B&P just use the chart above for the base vehicle, his Price Total column includes D&D (destination & delivery of $1,495)

When you figure what options that you want use a 0.94 factor to get to the invoice, while this is not exact it will be close enough until actual pricing is posted...

That means if you buy a 4 Door Badlands with the October $2000 under invoice special that number is $42,750 includes DOC and Transit Tag for Iowa...

Then you find the total options including DIO's that you add to it say $10,000 multiply it by .94 (which equates to 6% off) for a total of $ 9,400

Then you add $ 42,750 plus $ 9,400 for an invoice of $ 52,150...
Sponsored