Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Meh.

Other than having more solid numbers I'm in the same place I was.

BaseSquatch 2.7 with switches, or BadSquatch 2.7 with High and Tow for roughly $200/month more.

I'm thinking it's probably worth it. Blowing my load will help me resist the mod bug for a long while I think, short of lights.

I can see my self going overboard modding a BaseSquatch.

Adding modular front bumper, skidplates, rear steel bumper, hitch, rock rails, MGV and washout, Disco, more GOAT Modes, intelligent access, heated seats, 12" screen, 360 cam, 360 copilot, and some other stuff I'm forgetting for $200/month seems reasonable.

I tried considering a "budget build," and am still mulling it over, but I think I'm gonna treat myself.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. tenor (5)
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Build & Price just dropped!! Hallelujah the wait is over!!! ?
Now everyone get to building and let us know what you discover.

First 30 people to share their builds in this thread wins a B6G ??sticker to celebrate this big day!
I was able to spec out my Badlands no problem! If you've seen a glitch or two, don't worry they'll be fixed soon enough. Thing I love most... the MIC hardtop! Haters go home.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Badlands invoice

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, can’t get manual on Black Diamond if you want any kinds of option? ??
Still can’t get a full cold weather package? ??
cant get the winch plate without buying the completely overprice ford winch? ??
Cant order Manual with Squatch? ??
I’m hoping ford looks at some of the small issues on B&P and addresses them accordingly. Https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/packages/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|332A.E5C..PQ...863.68B.RET.58E.TFR.64W.]

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603445924059
Mid package has heated seats and they already come standard with heated mirrors. That's pretty much the cold weather package.

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i wanted Wildtrak but after seeing that interior i might go outer banks and buy after market 35s. also i can get roof rack because i did not add sasquatch.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
dude ... I am so f'ing sick of this too ... the whole debacle has been ridiculous. They have had plenty of time to figure this crap out with all the delays they've had. This, on top of the X-plan bullshit, poor communications, I'm so freaking over it. They have seriously taken ALL the fun and excitement out of this process as far as I'm concerned
You guys need to just take a break from the forum. Seeing other peoples frustrations, miniscule or justified, will only be exasperating your feelings. Yes Ford isn't perfect. They aren't Tesla. And their servers likely aren't run by Amazon or Microsoft. Tech will fail. Just remember its just a vehicle which you will own more of. Give b and p a day or two. Come back later and price your Bronco. It'll still be here

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i wanted Wildtrak but after seeing that interior i might go outer banks and buy after market 35s. also i can get roof rack because i did not add sasquatch.
I dont think 35's will fit on an OBX (without SASQ) without a suspension lift and you will also need to remove the fenders. OBX gear ratio may not work well either with heavier tires/wheels.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think 35's will fit on an OBX (without SASQ) without a suspension lift and you will also need to remove the fenders. OBX gear ratio may not work well either with heavier tires/wheels.
didn’t they parade around the badlands with 35s without sasquatch? the A51 color at the Tennessee celebration? badlands and outer banks should have the same clearance.

Sponsored

NH-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question:
Is the modular front bumper winch ready ? Or will it require some aftermarket mounting plate ?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mid package has heated seats and they already come standard with heated mirrors. That's pretty much the cold weather package.
Heated steering wheel is a lux pkg only item. Jeep can do seats, wheel and start for $1k on most any Jeep. I’d rather have just that than any of the other crap.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Prices were not surprising to me. The packaging of things was a bit weird (SAS, 4 Auto transfer case).

BB Sas
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BBSASCapture.PNG

BD Sas (but still need to add the door bags
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. BDSASCapture.PNG

For the extra $500 I think that the vinyl seats are a "value" to move to the BD. Was not expecting them to be that close.

If anyone is choosing the "built in nav" radio - curious to "Why?" I get if the cell signal goes away but otherwise? However, the screen looks better (the horse picture). SO confused.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question:
Is the modular front bumper winch ready ? Or will it require some aftermarket mounting plate ?
No. It’s a 2500 option to get the plate and winch. Can’t buy the winch plate alone.
Sponsored