Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bring em all, the trip will be the things memories are made of..?

I do understand and I buy locally if I can...

Use my price as leverage against your preferred local and let them know you need a vacation anyway.. ;)
I casually explain the situation this morning to the wife. (Casually because she's maybe not aware of me hitting F5 on the forum every 30 seconds)
Me: "So we'd get a great deal but we'd have to drive it back from Iowa. Google says we can do it in 24 hours or so!"
Wife: What do you mean "we"?
Me (externally): :confused:
Me (internally):
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List wgsiz
Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tried to get my local dealer to match Granger/Laura and recieved this gem of an email.
20200806_173638.jpg

Screenshot_20200806-172718_Email.jpg
Based on my sole experience w Walt Sweeney, you've dodged a bullet. Went down to look at a used Explorer for my wife. Appointment-only due to Covid. Drove down from Dayton on a Saturday morning after getting a sitter for the kids. They sold the Explorer two days prior, which I understand. But a phone call would have been appreciated so as not to waste my morning. No apology from the sales guy when I brought it up, but he was eager to show me the new Explorers they had on the lot...

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you catch the name of the salesperson?

Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found a list of tax rates by city for WA. If I can find a dealer with X-plan (if offered) or no-ADM within an hour or two of Everett, I can hopefully save a couple hundred dollars.
Everett at 9.8% is okay But Lynnwood is 10.5%. Burlington is 8.5%. 1.3% difference between Burlington and Everett on $40k purchase price is $520. Seems worth the drive to save that much money.

https://dor.wa.gov/get-form-or-publication/forms-subject/local-sales-use-tax-rates-citycounty
You can go to Dwayne Lane's in Burlington, which is about 50 minutes from Everett and save at least $500.
I'm still considering switching to out of state dealer like Laura Ford $2K below MSRP (Missouri) or Granger Ford $1300 under invoice (Iowa). Granger still shows $1000 under invoice on their website.

The shipping should be around $1700. Long McArthur in Kansas sells at MSRP and offers free shipping to any state, plus they offer a free Bronco jacket (if you finance through Ford with them). :cool:

I'll have to sit down and figure out the best deal and cost from all four options and switch my reservation.
The bottom line is we have to get the best deal, because it's not like 40 years ago when the dealerships had better deals and treatment of their regular customers. Get it from a place that cost less and is more convenient. It doesn't really make a difference for after sale service.

Last edited:

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can go to Dwayne Lane's in Burlington, which is about 50 minutes from Everett and save at least $500.
I'm still considering switching to out of state dealer like Laura Ford $2K below MSRP (Missouri) or Granger Ford $1300 under invoice (Iowa). Granger still shows $1000 under invoice on their website.

The shipping shouldn't cost more than around $1500. Long McArthur in Kansas sells at MSRP and offers free shipping to any state, plus they offer a free Bronco jacket (if you finance through Ford with them). :cool:

I'll have to sit down and figure out the best deal and cost from all four options and switch my reservation.
The bottom line is we have to get the best deal, because it's not like 40 years ago when the dealerships had better deals and treatment of their regular customers. Get it from a place that cost less and is more convenient. It doesn't really make a difference for after sale service.
I’ll be doing the same, but taxes are based on mailing address if you buy out of state right? If so, the shipping cost and higher tax may cause those out of state dealers to ultimately cost more or not worth the hassle. Just need to get official info from Ford to the dealers showing X-plan and the build and price tool so I can start talking to them. Then it’s just a forever wait until June and beyond when the Broncos start getting delivered.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bob Gillingham Ford in Ohio will honor AXZ and fleet pricing. No ADMs or car decals either. They will also price match what you can get elsewhere in order to keep you from driving all over the country. This includes Granger's $1000 below invoice but was told they were waiting for more information. They are hesitant that will actually be allowed based on what they've been told. I will be in contact with them in the coming weeks as things progress and more information comes out. They are a family owned business who has a great reputation in the Cleveland area.
This was the response I received when I asked them to confirm, which doesn’t contradict what you were told, but a bit more vague and non-committal. Certainly hope they WILL match!!

34610663-F6B4-443F-9B92-B920A378379B.jpeg

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be doing the same, but taxes are based on mailing address if you buy out of state right? If so, the shipping cost and higher tax may cause those out of state dealers to ultimately cost more or not worth the hassle. Just need to get official info from Ford to the dealers showing X-plan and the build and price tool so I can start talking to them. Then it’s just a forever wait until June and beyond when the Broncos start getting delivered.
Taxes are the same on all Broncos because you pay them where you reside ... not where the dealership is. (y)

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the response I received when I asked them to confirm, which doesn’t contradict what you were told, but a bit more vague and non-committal. Certainly hope they WILL match!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 34610663-F6B4-443F-9B92-B920A378379B
and that ????????????is why our sales staff does not handle the Bronco information at the store...

They are fully capable of handling the stock but when the new vehicles are announced they want to see them before learning about them....

TheAxeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody know how often the master list is updated?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Taxes are the same on all Broncos because you pay them where you reside ... not where the dealership is. (y)
I think WA state is different though. According to Department of Revenue for WA, sales tax is applied based on location of the purchase unless the product is shipped to the customer’s address. In that case, that addresses taxes are applied.

https://dor.wa.gov/taxes-rates/retail-sales-tax/destination-based-sales-tax

From that link above:

The following are excluded from destination-based sales tax:
  • Sales of motor vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers, aircraft, and watercraft. Sales tax is based on the seller’s location even if the seller delivers the items to customers.
I purchased my M3 last year in Bellevue where taxes are 10.0% Plus there is a mandatory 0.3% tax applied to vehicle sales. Looking at my paperwork, I was taxed at 10.3%, where if it was based on where I live (Everett) it would be 10.1%.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and that ????????????is why our sales staff does not handle the Bronco information at the store...

They are fully capable of handling the stock but when the new vehicles are announced they want to see them before learning about them....
Based upon my interactions with a number of local dealers, I may well be seeing you within a year or so, Albert...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think WA state is different though. According to Department of Revenue for WA, sales tax is applied based on location of the purchase unless the product is shipped to the customer’s address. In that case, that addresses taxes are applied.

https://dor.wa.gov/taxes-rates/retail-sales-tax/destination-based-sales-tax

From that link above:

The following are excluded from destination-based sales tax:
  • Sales of motor vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers, aircraft, and watercraft. Sales tax is based on the seller’s location even if the seller delivers the items to customers.
I purchased my M3 last year in Bellevue where taxes are 10.0% Plus there is a mandatory 0.3% tax applied to vehicle sales. Looking at my paperwork, I was taxed at 10.3%, where if it was based on where I live (Everett) it would be 10.1%.

Wow, what a state..ours is fixed @ 6% for all 99 counties.. local sales tax does not apply to vehicles here...I LOVE Iowa...
Sponsored

Last edited: