First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like you want to control one of the legs after the NOCO power entry which is a much harder task. Nothing off the shelf I'm aware of for this particular use case.

This looks ruggedized similar to what you're describing, but is going to lose power once the NOCO is disconnected, as are all of the inline 120V wireless relays meaning they'll need to reconnect to wifi when plugged back in. Same for the Kasa plug I mentioned if you put it in the engine bay.

For this use case you've described, need a 12V powered relay that receives power from the Bronco and both receives wireless commands and passes 120V through.
Yeah, hence the manual waterproof inline switch…which isn’t the end of the world.
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, hence the manual waterproof inline switch…which isn’t the end of the world.
It is the simple way for sure.

Rather than leave some switching equipment on the Bronco, I've considered playing with an SAE J1772 EV plug and putting the 120V (heaters) on the AC legs and 12V (tender) on the control legs.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 1696383012990

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check #13 on the spreadsheet:

Also this thread might be helpful:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rear-12-volt-port-timout.29712/

Personally I wouldn't bother reprogramming, I would simply trace the wire back up to where it gets power (probably under the hood somewhere) and re-route it directly to the battery. If you wanted to be fancy, use a three position switch inline so you could choose whether you wanted to power it straight from the battery for peace of mind when towing, or powered by the circuit so it will have a timeout for battery protection when you're not towing. Just run the original wire to one pole of the switch and the battery wire to the other, then connect the wire going to the power point to the center. Flip it one way and you're on battery power, flip it the other and you're back to OEM operation, make sure you label it correctly LOL
LOL, now I know what that Row #13 was for. I read it as "Power Point", and kept wondering why my Bronco cares about my Power Point presentations. Mystery solved!

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the speed at which the auto high beams come on? It seems like it is set to 32mph by default, but the speed limits around where I live are only 25mph and it is pitch black at night with millions of deer running around, so I'd like my auto high beams to come on at lower speeds if possible. Thanks in advance for any guidance on this.
Has anyone been able to change the auto high beam speed? Seems absurd they are disabled at 30mph.

GomezK6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 04' Subaru WRX STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this isnt necessarily a FORscan topic but it kinda goes into it. I am using a VCX NANO I can connect to FORscan but I cannot connect to FDRS. FDRS does not allow me to select "different device" option. I was told to call FORscan or contact them in order to get the drivers specifically for the VCX NANO but that doesn't sound right either. Does anyone have any experience using the VCX NANO and FDRS or can help me figure out how to get this thing connected.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know this isnt necessarily a FORscan topic but it kinda goes into it. I am using a VCX NANO I can connect to FORscan but I cannot connect to FDRS. FDRS does not allow me to select "different device" option. I was told to call FORscan or contact them in order to get the drivers specifically for the VCX NANO but that doesn't sound right either. Does anyone have any experience using the VCX NANO and FDRS or can help me figure out how to get this thing connected.
No you should call Ford for support. FDRS is a Ford Motorcraft Software Product... FDRS has been working fine with VXDIAG VCX Nano in the past.

My next suggestion would be to fully uninstall and reinstall FDRS, since you initially installed it without the VXDIAG VCX drivers missing.

GomezK6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 04' Subaru WRX STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No you should call Ford for support. FDRS is a Ford Motorcraft Software Product... FDRS has been working fine with VXDIAG VCX Nano in the past.

Apologies I meant to say I did call Ford for FDRS support and they were the ones that told me to call/contact FORscan.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

last statement shows the FAKE....he's fake. there's no way in he'll anyone at FDRS told him to call or contact the folks at forescan...

Screenshot_20231107_213817_Chrome.jpg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t figure out why I’m still getting the “use parking brake” doo-dee-doo every time I start up.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
last statement shows the FAKE....he's fake. there's no way in he'll anyone at FDRS told him to call or contact the folks at forescan...

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot_20231107_213817_Chrome
Turns out that he's just unlucky... So there's that. I must admit, it was strange how it all went down.

Sponsored

Lawman

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to add 4 blinks to my lane change signal... However, I have different default values than what's listed in the spreadsheet. I don't have either of the 2 default values (didn't modify anything)
Do I just test to see what I get?
Did you ever get an answer for this? I have the same values as you and want to change to 5 blinks!

TheGOAT

Raptor
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Okay guys, has anyone figured out how to show the forward tire tracks path when using the front camera with the vehicle in Normal mode? Please dont suggest Baja or rock crawl mode, neither are a good alternative.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What page has a link to the latest (working) forescan link?

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do I need forscan to stop the dinging from coming through my speakers when I get in and out of the car or start it? It is SO loud on my stereo it's driving me bonkers.

Any idea?

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I need forscan to stop the dinging from coming through my speakers when I get in and out of the car or start it? It is SO loud on my stereo it's driving me bonkers.

Any idea?
Yes. Turning off all the chimes is one of the best mods you can make with Forscan.
Sponsored