First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've heard the F-150s do it, but with the the lock button on the remote, not the unlock. Is that what you tried?
Yeah…it’s still enabled. I’ll mess around more. But, holding lock didn’t do it.
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah…it’s still enabled. I’ll mess around more. But, holding lock didn’t do it.
Dang, I was hoping this was an easy one to enable. Thanks for doing the research.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dang, I was hoping this was an easy one to enable. Thanks for doing the research.
I just noticed in the F150 "Common" tab it says PDM is enabled for Roll Down and BCM for Roll Up...so, I am going to go back in.

I am new to this. Why are there some Feature Names in multiple Modules?

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed in the F150 "Common" tab it says PDM is enabled for Roll Down and BCM for Roll Up...so, I am going to go back in.

I am new to this. Why are there some Feature Names in multiple Modules?
I enabled global close on my Bronco several weeks ago. I recall having to enable it in maybe 3 different places. To close the windows you press and hold the lock button. I can connect to it this weekend and get the details if needed.

Matthew

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I enabled global close on my Bronco several weeks ago. I recall having to enable it in maybe 3 different places. To close the windows you press and hold the lock button. I can connect to it this weekend and get the details if needed.

Matthew
I’d like to enable this option when my Bronco gets here

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Matthew
SUCCESS! I needed to Enable it in BdyCM, PDM and DDM. BdyCM actually had a bunch of nodes that needed to be activated. See below. I just matched the Global Open settings and then Enabled in both PDM and DDM.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot (19)

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be a dumb question, but is there any way to program remote start on a manual with forscan?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Might be a dumb question, but is there any way to program remote start on a manual with forscan?
Not dumb. All the modules are there - but, the whole pressing the clutch thing.

My personal thought on this was the only real reason I want a remote start is to warm the vehicle up on cold days. Leaning towards $200 block heater.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not dumb. All the modules are there - but, the whole pressing the clutch thing.

My personal thought on this was the only real reason I want a remote start is to warm the vehicle up on cold days. Leaning towards $200 block heater.
I thought about that too, but if the clutch is required to start it's a computer requirement, not a mechanical requirement. So that could possibly be adjusted as well. I'd like to eliminate the clutch requirement anyways, even if I can't remote start, I dont want to put my ass on the MGV during a Texas summer without hitting it with some AC first lol

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WARNING!

Any changes made to as built data in our 2021 F150 and presumably all Broncos will report back to Ford servers and overwrite the from-factory config. So if anyone uses ForScan, Tuners or other software to edit settings, please note that the As Built profile downloaded from Motocraft WILL NOT be original after any edits made in the vehicle.

It is crucial to backup your original settings and download your as built data profile BEFORE making any changes. More so now than any other previous Ford vehicles.

This also means that anyone who tries to have a dealership correct any programming mistakes is wasting time. If a dealership has to replace a module, they will download the ‘original’ configuration which now includes all the changes you make.

Proceed with caution!
Dang this will discourage people for sure once some horror stories start to circulate.

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a question for you Forscan experts. I am considering Forscan for the following three changes. I know that we will be able to change the behavior of the first item on my list (Auto Start and Stop) but do you think the other two are possible?
  1. Disable Auto Start Stop (or change it so that it saves your setting between starts).
  2. Allow sway bar disconnect to work in 2-wheel drive and 4-auto.
  3. Turn on dash indicator that shows what gear the auto transmission is in.
Thanks for your help!
I’d like these as well

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bambi mode would be nice also.
Where the fog lights stay on when the brights are activated.
ive done that on my f150 but with the modular bumper there are no fogs.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ive done that on my f150 but with the modular bumper there are no fogs.
I installed the Baja kit and plan to run the SAE Squadron to a factory headlight/fog light switch if all goes as planned. I looked into the settings in each module within Forscan. It shouldn't be a problem to enable bambi mode from what I can tell. I hope to get some time this weekend to dig into this a bit. Check out the "Fog Light Switch" thread where you can find more info and the part numbers for the switches.

BroncoFE1

First Edition
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So just a recap, the 2021+ f150 spread sheet works on the full size broncos? I just want top make sure before I try to do anything to my bronco. Thanks in advance! Also sorry if this a stupid question, I read through all 12 pages of this thread but just want to double check
Sponsored