First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So just a recap, the 2021+ f150 spread sheet works on the full size broncos? I just want top make sure before I try to do anything to my bronco. Thanks in advance! Also sorry if this a stupid question, I read through all 12 pages of this thread but just want to double check
Some stuff. For example, your mirrors aren’t gonna magically fold on on their own. But, options that the Bronco comes with are editable and the modules are the same. There is a TON that the F150 doesn’t have that’s showing up for Bronco too. Just gotta play around (cautiously). Looking forward to an official spreadsheet.
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be a long shot... Seeing as the center display splash screen can be changed (Lincoln, Mustang, etc) is it possible to have the new Lincoln warning chimes instead of the old, annoying Ford warning chimes? Lol

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My brother and I played around yesterday, was able to kill the double honk. We thought we had disabled ASS, but it came back on this morning. Are there multiple locations to disable it, or am I missing something?

thanks!

BroncoFE1

First Edition
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My brother and I played around yesterday, was able to kill the double honk. We thought we had disabled ASS, but it came back on this morning. Are there multiple locations to disable it, or am I missing something?

thanks!
I only saw one location for it, did you go out and drive it and it still was on? I ask because it just tricks the system into thinking that the steering wheel is being moved and turns the ASS off.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

thanks!
Did your lights flash and you were sure to disconnect Forscan, shut off engine and restart ignition?

Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your lights flash and you were sure to disconnect Forscan, shut off engine and restart ignition?
Nope, but we will do that sequence Friday, thanks for the tip.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO... has anyone created the Bronco Forscan spreadsheet yet? :) Was hoping someone has.. but after reading thru all the comments.. either I missed it.. or it hasnt been done yet.. :)

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Airborne_Ape

Thanks for your input! Most of what you said goes over my head and I would need a whole day to read and learn about it. But from what I understand, would it be possible to enable... let's say.... the Ford "connected built-in navigation" to your Bronco if you only had the high package? Connected built-in navigation comes standard on the lux package but assuming there are no additional parts needed... could Forscan simply turn that option on so that one could have constant navigation? And yes I know I could easily link my phone to Sync and use a navigation app on my phone but I'm just curious if it can also be done this way? Thanks!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread is by far interesting!

Have anyone found how to play with the GOAT modes? Adding for example MUD or Baja to those trims that doesn't have them?

Perhaps it's just to hardcore to see that on the system and as you might already guess I'm truly NOT an expert on this....YET.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread is by far interesting!

Have anyone found how to play with the GOAT modes? Adding for example MUD or Baja to those trims that doesn't have them?

Perhaps it's just to hardcore to see that on the system and as you might already guess I'm truly NOT an expert on this....YET.
Yeah, I'm liking this idea... Programmers respond!

Sponsored

Bkbk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Airborne_Ape

Thanks for your input! Most of what you said goes over my head and I would need a whole day to read and learn about it. But from what I understand, would it be possible to enable... let's say.... the Ford "connected built-in navigation" to your Bronco if you only had the high package? Connected built-in navigation comes standard on the lux package but assuming there are no additional parts needed... could Forscan simply turn that option on so that one could have constant navigation? And yes I know I could easily link my phone to Sync and use a navigation app on my phone but I'm just curious if it can also be done this way? Thanks!
I used forscan to enable navigation on my fiesta st and it works great. I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out for the bronco eventually

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Airborne_Ape

As far as I know, 'built in' only means a 3 year subscription instead of a 90 day subscription. The hardware and functionality are the same as the connected, high package option.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the F150 spreadsheet mentioned in this thread and changed the following (all successful)
Disable Double Horn Honk (THANK YOU!!!!)
Disable seatbelt reminder
Disable door ajar chime (still chimes once...but not endlessly)
Disable key-in ignition chime
Set Remote Window Open/Close in Sync 4
I have to kill these chimes and the double honk. Making my wife and dogs crazy. Pretty nervous to check it out, but I wanted to ask if the alerts still show up on the dash?

Like I don't need a constant chime as I roll my Bronc down the drive with my door open, but would like an on screen alert that the rear door wasn't closed properly after dropping a friend off.
Sponsored