Sponsored

2021 Bronco Front End Cover To Protect During Flat Tow?

wildman5427

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4D, Outer Banks, Anti-Matter Blue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi All,
Did some searching to no avail and am looking for a front end cover to protect the Bronco during flat tow. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not an expert on flat tow, but for trailering classic cars on an open trailer, you don’t want any type of cover at all. “Trailerable covers” is a boat thing. A car gets beat to death by the cover and messes the paint up worse than the little air, rain, dirt.

I’d suggest to not worry about it. Maybe PPF the spot above the windshield and front 1/3 of hood (I have a deflector on mine, the one with the lip)

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Always though about one of these for my Jeep Wrangler but never pulled the trigger. For now on our bronco I always put the mirror back and just got a TRAIL ARMOR – AEROSKIN II HOOD PROTECTOR to install.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've towed mine a total of around 4,000 miles so far and haven't noticed any damage that I can attribute to flat towing. Rocks thrown up by the Bronco's own tires when wheeling, and my wife dinging the passenger rocker panel in a big rock garden, that's a different story LOL.

BTW my motorhome has one of those full-width mud flaps across the rear so I'm sure that helps.

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond