Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knew?

2021 Ford Bronco Launch Edition Sells Out In Mexico In 40 Minutes

https://fordauthority.com/2021/04/2021-ford-bronco-launch-edition-sells-out-in-mexico-in-40-minutes/

April 28, 2021

As we reported yesterday, 2021 Ford Bronco reservations opened this morning in Mexico, with a special Launch Edition available for a few select customers. However, these available units didnā€™t last long, as the 2021 Ford Bronco Launch Edition sold out in a mere 40 minutes, which shouldnā€™t come as a huge surprise given the massive interest the Ford Bronco enjoyed when it became available to reserve in the U.S. last summer.

What was a surprise was the fact that there was a 2021 Ford Bronco Launch Edition available at all. Much the same way that it waited until just before reservations opened for the Ford Bronco Sport to announce that it would be available as a Launch Edition, Ford did the exact same thing with the regular Broncoā€™s reservation process. The Bronco Sport Launch Edition was limited to 130 units and sold out in a few hours.

Ford hasnā€™t said how many Bronco Launch Editions it made available, but interested customers were asked to put down a $20,000 MXN ($1,006 USD) deposit to secure one. In addition to the Launch Edition, only four-door Outer Banks and both two- and four-door Badlands models will be sold in Mexico. This is very similar to the Bronco Sport launch in Mexico, as buyers are only able to purchase Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands trims.

The Bronco Launch Edition comes equipped with Badlands trim and each is finished in Arctic Gray, as was the case with the Bronco Sport Launch Edition. Despite these limited offerings, Mexican Bronco buyers will have access to the full array of 200+ accessories available through Fordā€™s own catalog.
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford got smart and changed the name from First Edition to Launch Edition :LOL::ROFLMAO:šŸ˜‚

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Suckers!

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can I just get mine first before them. Theoretically my timestamp is before theirs. šŸ˜‚

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Someone's drinking way too much of the Kool Aid.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I just get mine first before them. Theoretically my timestamp is before theirs. šŸ˜‚
LOL, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Well, it looks like my build just got pushed back even further." :)

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a friend in Mexico, he just got his build date email.