Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a bad move for Ford. I am sure it is based on pressure from the dealer network as they sniffed out all these newly eligible X-Plan buyers and can now squeeze a few thousand out of each deal. But the result is, before a Granger or similar deal wasn't worth the hassle of the drive and distance for many, since they had X-Plan and were only saving a grand or so. Now....they save a lot more, and Granger will see a new flood of reservations. I wouldn't be surprised if the doubled their count as people see this. So, Ford inadvertently helped them get more allocations again. Maybe this will force more dealers t break from the mob and offer competitive deals?
Sponsored

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If this is true, then the real question is whether Granger and Stephens can remain at $1,300 under for X-Plan users or if they will have to remove the extra $300?
I will be changing to Stephens (unless I decide to wait for the Bronco Raptor) and would expect that the $1,300 offer vaporized with the XPlan. I believe that is the correct outcome as well -- yes, would have loved to save an extra $300, but through no fault of Stephens, the XPlan will not be permitted on the Bronco. The Xplan was the condition precedent to the $300. Still irritated with Ford -- not Stephens.

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow. Bought 101 shares ( i know not much) but was planning on holding the next 25 years untill retirement as a supporter. Well dumping that now. That stock is already a dumpster fire.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad I worked out a deal (in writing) with my dealer for a discount if X-Plan wasn't available. Also glad I didn't have to pay anything to secure my X-Plan PIN. This will, however, make me not want to add much in terms of factory accessories. Looks like I'm back to a stock BB and will have to wait for aftermarket for goodies.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This seems to screw dealers even more makes no sense why would you not go to a dealer doing under invoice pricing now?

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be changing to Stephens (unless I decide to wait for the Bronco Raptor) and would expect that the $1,300 offer vaporized with the XPlan. I believe that is the correct outcome as well -- yes, would have loved to save an extra $300, but through no fault of Stephens, the XPlan will not be permitted on the Bronco. The Xplan was the condition precedent to the $300. Still irritated with Ford -- not Stephens.
Let @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter respond to this first. They may still honor the $1300 off invoice.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not an X plan guy and I didn’t join mustang club, but how much does plan get ya... a few hundred bucks??
Closer to a few grand than a "few hundred" on a heavily optioned one. Average probably $2k less on a common config. It is essentially invoice price.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie ... eyes starting to wander...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 5B00635D-7DAB-4836-B178-3FF24DE3CDEF
You can get 7-8% Below Invoice if you're wanting to order a 2021 gladiator (includes rubicon/mojave trims and EcoDiesel option).

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford, this is all I have to say...
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] tenor (6)

Still getting a Bronco though. Good thing I reserved with Granger from the get-go.