Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are two camps at Ford, those that know the customers who bleed Ford blue would never say a bad word about Ford, regardless of what they do, design or the materials they put out.

The second camp within Ford, knows they need to expand their customer reach as they have to replace 46% of their customers every year. This camp is losing the battle within Ford as the old guard marketing continues to put out inaccurate material without spending an extra penny on staff to check the technical content or proof read.

Brand Loyalty: Ford (54.3%)
Brand Loyalty Increasing among New-Vehicle Buyers, J.D. Power Finds
I agree there shouldn't be a ton of mistakes on material professionally done. On the other hand, some are making too big a deal of it IMO. Some of those complaining have spelling and grammar mistakes in their complaints. They obviously haven't proofread their own work.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you. So strange how they hide and do things....
This isn't exactly hidden. This is part of the official order guide. You can find the complete guide on Blue Oval Forums. You don't even need to be a member to access these.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree there shouldn't be a ton of mistakes on material professionally done. On the other hand, some are making too big a deal of it IMO. Some of those complaining have spelling and grammar mistakes in their complaints. They obviously haven't proofread their own work.
Every single item Ford has released since the reveal has had multiple mistakes.

I don't think posters grammer mistakes are the same as a multi-billion dollar company not being able to put out a single item without mistakes.

When you see a trend, there maybe an issue.

130843.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Apologist, perhaps?

Random enthusiasts posting texts and tweets shouldn’t have to “compete” with a published document from a billion dollar company for accuracy.

Go ahead and make excuses for Ford’s Marketing Department’s ineptitude if you want, but I find it disheartening and actually kind of sad.

Hey, one of the largest automakers in the world publicly released multiple documents for the most important roll out in years...ALL of them have errors...

Ford Marketing shouldn’t get a participation trophy or a pass, they should get read the riot act and put on a Performance Improvement Plan.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Apologist, perhaps?

Random enthusiasts posting texts and tweets shouldn’t have to “compete” with a published document from a billion dollar company for accuracy.

Go ahead and make excuses for Ford’s Marketing Department’s ineptitude if you want, but I find it disheartening and actually kind of sad.

Hey, one of the largest automakers in the world publicly released multiple documents for the most important roll out in years...ALL of them have errors...

Ford Marketing shouldn’t get a participation trophy or a pass, they should get read the riot act and put on a Performance Improvement Plan.
Some are just trying a little too hard to find flaws. That's my rub. About 25 people out of 15k think this is a big deal.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There weren't any carbonized gray broncos there. Area 51, silver, both reds, and black on the badlands display unit. Plus the cyber color way above the ground on a rotating pedestal.
Got it, thanks! I've read most of the posts about KOH but figured it didn't hurt to ask.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My, Ford is really thinking, USBA and USBC charging ports on the console and steering column.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point Ford should have everything sorted out and there should be no errors. They are getting ready to start production, why are they still confused about what options are available on each model?

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some are just trying a little too hard to find flaws. That's my rub. About 25 people out of 15k think this is a big deal.
25 mistakes in your build out of the 15k plus that they have to execute would be a pretty big deal to most.

The product already has a lot of confusion around it. This document does very little to clarify things. It's a pretty bad deal as evidenced by Mike having to address the errors on social shortly after.

Sorry for any errors, I don't have a marketing contract with Ford but I did my best in this post.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was happy to see the guide. I didn’t recall reading that the rear bumper was steel as well as the front on the BD. I made the assumption but hadn't read it. I'm done with assumptions as I was completely wrong on the A/T extra cost mistake in the B&P.

Last edited:

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well great....Cactus Gray is back to the green/blue tinge here...thought they updated build and price to be more accurate. Now this conflicts.
Sponsored