Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi All,
I'm ordering a new 2022 4 door w/ 2.7....want leather, High Package....torn between OBX with Sasquatch, Badlands or Wildtrak....It will be a daily driver, not much off roading but I like the look of sasquatch/badland. Any suggestions or opinions?
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi All,
I'm ordering a new 2022 4 door w/ 2.7....want leather, High Package....torn between OBX with Sasquatch, Badlands or Wildtrak....It will be a daily driver, not much off roading but I like the look of sasquatch/badland. Any suggestions or opinions?
If you're not really inclined to off road it much, eliminate the badlands as an option as the most capable bronco, those bells and whistles will be pointless. I say go with obx sasquatch, or even non sasquatch.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This^^^

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
...unless you want black interior. Then, Badlands is your only option. Really, Ford? @Ford Motor Company I wanted a Wildtrak, but I can only get black interior with the Badlands. Wildtrak = Sandstone/Black. Outer Banks = Roast/Black or Navy/Gray. Interior decided everything for me.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since $$ ain’t your issue, pick the interior you like best. Badlands is overkill. Sasquatched Outer Banks is what I would choose if I were made of money.

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

...unless you want black interior. Then, Badlands is your only option. Really, Ford? @Ford Motor Company I wanted a Wildtrak, but I can only get black interior with the Badlands. Wildtrak = Sandstone/Black. Outer Banks = Roast/Black or Navy/Gray. Interior decided everything for me.

Yep, I was sold on the Wildtrack because I don’t want MGV. One look at the sandstone interior and Big Bend w/Sasquatch it was.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t be doing much off-roading either but I went with a 2-door Badlands for the 33” KO2 tires, black interior and better resale value than the OBX.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OBX demand SAS. It looks like a Flex if you go standard version. Strictly in dollar terms, once you add SAS to the OBX, one might as well get a standard BL. I was in the same situation. The OBX is what would be best for my usage, but the interior choices are not to my liking and the fact I would have to add SAS pushed me to the BL. IMO, Ford should have adapted on the fly during this commodity issue and allowed high package in the BD, or MGV interior in the OBX. It would have assisted in allowing more customers to get their Broncos sooner.
Sponsored