Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems fine to me. Hopefully there is just minor price increases to upgrades like sasquatch, high package, etc.

I hoped I'd only be paying about 1k more than quoted for 21. Seems to be the case. Fine with it.
Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Capture.JPG

I'm confused Is this only the 4 door going up in price not the door 2 or is ford fucking 2 door people again?
This is just an example using a 4 door. Someone at Ford doesnā€™t know the difference between ā€œi.e.ā€ (that is) and ā€œe.g.ā€ (for example). The chart with price increases is not in the post.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I have a 3/30/21 reservation and ordered 6/25/21, which at first, because of it saying ā€œAll customers with a reservation placed by 3/19 will receive price protectionā€ means I didnā€™t have price protection. But now with it saying ā€œPrice protection will be based on what the customer has reserved / on order as of 10/1ā€, do I now I have price protection? Yes or no? Just a little confused, I feel like I have it now.
I believe it is saying that only the pre 3/19 order/res holders get price protection - and of those people, they are protected on whatever they have on file as of 10/1. Ie, if they changed models on their order on 10/2, they donā€˜t get protection on the latest change.. only on what was on file prior.

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay boys take a breath. I have no allegiance to Ford, but why are you all upset? You have had 15 months to make changes and you didn't. That is not Ford's fault. I have tweaked my order twice in this arduous process. It is not hard to do.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
VERY COOL!
I have a Badlands order at Granger and just spoke with them. The $825 voucher can be applied to any trim level. So, if I downgrade the trim level, I can make my purchase a bit more affordable. It's a good option to have.
Granger also thinks the price protection only applies to trim levels and NOT options. So, we should expect Sasquatch and other packages/options may have increases.
That depends on if the trim you switched to has a less than $825 price increase. For all we know Big Bend could have a $2000 increase and those folks would save more switching to a higher trim than you a lower trim. The price increases may not necessarily be following trim level increase.

427Comet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty, 65 comet cyclone
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there any confirmed dates on the 22 model year build and price

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just have to say that I'm continually amazed how Ford Execs always manage to find the most absurd and convoluted solutions to simple problems. It's really an astonishing talent.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay boys take a breath. I have no allegiance to Ford, but why are you all upset? You have had 15 months to make changes and you didn't. That is not Ford's fault. I have tweaked my order twice in this arduous process. It is not hard to do.
In my case there was no point in changing an order that was 99ed only to have to reorder again in a week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any confirmed dates on the 22 model year build and price
Supposed to be order guide today. Build and price along with order banks open 10/13. MY22 starts building 12/13/21.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone at Ford doesnā€™t know the difference between ā€œi.e.ā€ (that is) and ā€œe.g.ā€ (for example).
Lol, my thought exactly. Gives me some insight about the people behind these decisions.

Why would any auto company give us a heads up on a angle to play against themā€¦. Thatā€™s just silly
Agreed, it would have been idiotic to let us know ahead of time that we could game the system. Of course, the fact that the system would have been game-able had customers known is an indication that the system wasn't particularly well designed.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is most if not all people who get pushed all the way to '23 are people holding out for painted tops.
There are dozens of us! Dozens!
Granger also thinks the price protection only applies to trim levels and NOT options. So, we should expect Sasquatch and other packages/options may have increases.
I fully expect to get raked over the coals in mod top price increase vs initial announcement.
Sponsored