Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, the Raptor has them... At least in the media released version from Monday...

Time to start looking for totaled Broncos in the junkyards and finding those 2021 knobs...

tenor.gif

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Am definitely curious to see if this top bar now takes up space on the 8” screen as well just to show the information from the dials.

Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX Lux arrived yesterday and I can confirm, no digital temp gauge. I find it slightly annoying tbh, since here in Buffalo you’re adjusting the damn thing all the time in the winter. It’d be nicer to be able to see it without looking up at the screen.

Not important enough to be pissed about..but slightly annoyed.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My OBX Lux arrived yesterday and I can confirm, no digital temp gauge. I find it slightly annoying tbh, since here in Buffalo you’re adjusting the damn thing all the time in the winter. It’d be nicer to be able to see it without looking up at the screen.

Not important enough to be pissed about..but slightly annoyed.
It’s just icing on the cake they keep handing out. And as always no communication on it.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a 2021 bronco digital knob cluster from fleebay. If/when my 2022 arrives, I want to see if I can make the digital knobs work. Has anyone tried this?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a 2021 bronco digital knob cluster from fleebay. If/when my 2022 arrives, I want to see if I can make the digital knobs work. Has anyone tried this?
Hope it works plug and play!

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have a part number or eBay auction number I can check out for that item?

I have my Bronco, and would be interested in seeing if this swap works. Thanks!

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 22 Bronco did not have them, but the Maverick I order for my mother (which arrived a week after my Bronco) had them.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a part number or eBay auction number I can check out for that item?

I have my Bronco, and would be interested in seeing if this swap works. Thanks!
Sorry, I don't think this will work for me yet. I just got a call from the ebay seller. He said that he always follows up prior to shipping and he did not mention "sport" on the item. It is most likely incorrect. I think I clicked too soon and I bought a "sport" dual zone control cluster. I rechecked the part number and it does look to be for a bronco sport. I am still going to get the item.

M1PT18C612GD is the part number on my order. I have confirmed it is for a 2021 bronco "sport" and it most likely won't work. The two digital knobs are there, but the form factor etc are not correct. I am not sure if I will be able to move the knobs or not.

LJ6T-18C612-GB is the part number for the Ford Escape dual zone heater control which also has the digital knobs. Not sure if the knobs can be swapped or what else is involved yet.

I will take the item apart once I get it and check it out.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does it still at least do the onscreen popup when you change temperature? CGEA 1.2 vehicles didn't, 1.3 did.

Made it*really* annoying in my Flex because when you're in Android Auto, you have no idea what temperature you were set to and needed to exit AA to see. At least Fusions/Explorers would have a popup without exiting.

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry, I don't think this will work for me yet. I just got a call from the ebay seller. He said that he always follows up prior to shipping and he did not mention "sport" on the item. It is most likely incorrect. I think I clicked too soon and I bought a "sport" dual zone control cluster. I rechecked the part number and it does look to be for a bronco sport. I am still going to get the item.

M1PT18C612GD is the part number on my order. I have confirmed it is for a 2021 bronco "sport" and it most likely won't work. The two digital knobs are there, but the form factor etc are not correct. I am not sure if I will be able to move the knobs or not.

LJ6T-18C612-GB is the part number for the Ford Escape dual zone heater control which also has the digital knobs. Not sure if the knobs can be swapped or what else is involved yet.

I will take the item apart once I get it and check it out.
Doing the lord's work.

Please report back either way, because I will grab a pair too, if you're able to successfully make the swap.

Thanks.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing the lord's work.

Please report back either way, because I will grab a pair too, if you're able to successfully make the swap.

Thanks.
I would also like to know. I would order and do the swap in my 22 in a heart beat.
Sponsored