Sponsored

2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include)

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You honestly need older cars. Things are drastically more interesting with 1950's engineering.
I have a 90's Bronco and you're right, the interior is like Lego quality, and even that may be a stretch. But then again, once I'm inside I don't think about it much. If I can pull things together to pull the trigger on the new Bronco, I'll spend a bit of money fixing my current ride. That's still about $5000 though, so not sure.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now here is the first post that actually had me thinking deeper into the potential manufacturing side of this.

@LEGEND has already given us info on how many different paint colors can be in the hopper at a given time and that changing colors is expensive and time consuming in terms of equipment cleaning and change-over

And assuming we conveniently ignore the massive cock-up of deciding to have two shades of every color offered, Lightning Blue is the only color which is occupying space in that machine which won't be pumping out a full volume of vehicles and therefore it's the most likely color to be changed out, and with minimal downtime (if any) while the other colors are being sprayed.

Obviously everybody on this forum is an idiot, because not a single one of you has suggested apricot be the next Bronco color. So i'm here to definitively say that the only color change for MY22 is adding apricot.

Ford Bronco 2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include) 1609966068557
As a confessed idiot, I'd buy it. Honestly, almost any solid color works, with the right accessories. I'd drawn the line at fluorescents, but someone out there would buy it.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Much more:
Strangely, back then an accident would be somebody's fault. However, with the advent of technology, there aren't any more car accidents!

Humans understand their responsibility when piloting deadly machinery and ensure that no distractions could harm themselves or others.

In other news:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of you are taking heritage VERY literally.

If they slot this as stand alone replacement trim for the First Edition instead of a package that can be applied to all trims...then I would think Ford would have:

An exterior heritage color
Interior with a nod to past upholstery styles like herringbone
White\Silver grill, hoops and lid
Tons of heritage Easter eggs
Bronco Script side badge
You can buy the script Bronco badges. I had to replace them on my EB.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't get the White Hard Top, White Door Handles, White Limb Risers, White Skid Plate, and to complete the package....

Silver Grille?

Would honestly love everything whited out against my AMB color choice, but they loose me on the grill.
Its just how it was done sometimes. I would like to see both on my rig before picking. Silver might have worked better back then with chrome rims, mirrors, door handles and bumpers.

Ford Bronco 2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include) 1970-Ford-Bronco-classic-trucks--Car-101240216-9c253570f156525c6106a3200ec26484

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it doesn't have a Motorola 8-track, I'm out.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its just how it was done sometimes. I would like to see both on my rig before picking. Silver might have worked better back then with chrome rims, mirrors, door handles and bumpers.

Ford Bronco 2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include) 1970-Ford-Bronco-classic-trucks--Car-101240216-9c253570f156525c6106a3200ec26484

That works, but there is a whole lot of metal on this rig. The described heritage package is going to have a lot of white and just one silver element. Especially if it has a white skid plate below the bumper. I just don't get the additional color when you could have a cohesive package.

Frankly, I'm hoping if I get pushed to a '22 to be able to get a white top with a white grill.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Frankly, I'm hoping if I get pushed to a '22 to be able to get a white top with a white grill.
I don't think it will be that easy. Not sure why they didn't have a white top on day one and still not sure why the black top can't be pushed to 2022 and the tops they get now be painted white. Every poll I remember seeing had white tops beating out black ones no problem. If I had to guess I think someone had the brilliant idea at Ford to exploit the white top and make it only available at the highest trim for big money, in steps the Heritage Package. With the way people "in the know" have been dropping hints I think the FE and Heritage was planned to be side by side this year. We will find out at some point.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think it will be that easy. Not sure why they didn't have a white top on day one and still not sure why the black top can't be pushed to 2022 and the tops they get now be painted white. Every poll I remember seeing had white tops beating out black ones no problem. If I had to guess I think someone had the brilliant idea at Ford to exploit the white top and make it only available at the highest trim for big money, in steps the Heritage Package. With the way people "in the know" have been dropping hints I think the FE and Heritage was planned to be side by side this year. We will find out at some point.
Ford was reluctant to disclose the reason for the roof delays, instead choosing not to name drop the supplier. However, that was forced out of them.

We know why the roof was delayed (there are threads dedicated to this info in this forum).

Also, Mr. Levine announced many, many months ago that there were planned editions all along. Had this been a year without JIT inventory issues and labor shortages the world over then perhaps this would have been smoother. However, JIT inventory globally sourced mass manufacturing doesn't work with inventory and shipping disruptions. So here we are.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heritage Package:

Price: $2,295 $4,995

INCLUDES:
-Oxford White Modular Hard Top
-Oxford White Door Handles
-Oxford White Limb Risers
-Heritage Package Exclusive Silver Colored Grille
-White Skid Plate
Also includes a vinyl decal package.

**Fenders and rims will NOT change to a white color.

You will be able to add the heritage package to your bronco in the same way you would add a

The 4-Door Cactus Grey is the best look at what the Heritage package will be.
Now way Ford's letting you have all that for $2,295, I fixed a few things and repriced it appropriately to pass Ford's muster.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It may be called the Heritage Package but they haven't specified to where they are pulling the heritage from ;)

20434e5fd0c05c5fbfeaecf26ad61c03ff990dc4.jpg

Two tone paint, 15" Alcoa aluminum wheels and earth tone velour interior ?
Sponsored