Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there any point to contact your dealer once you're scheduled? Obviously will be talking to them as it comes closer actual build date, etc.
Sponsored

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

still waiting check with your dealer and check you order preview for the priority code and make sure its not 99
called the dealer and he assured me that the code would have transferred over as well since I made no changes... He would double check... Not much I can do other than believe him, does Ford have a helpline that can see priority codes?

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So are build emails still trickling out today? Or is all the scheduling done for the week?

GiantSloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t want to rain on anyones parade, but it seems like Ford is sending out a blast of build confirmations today. I say rain, because I think we should all expect those dates to move as the email makes it clear they are estimates only. It’s also odd that some folks who reserved as late as a few months ago, now have VINs and build dates. This makes me think something is amiss here. The end result of having your Bronco “in production” is that you can’t switch dealers. Could this be the reason we are seeing this now, to lock you into your dealer?
Dk y want to be such a downer, but after all the mismanagement this year, I have very little confidence on Fords word.

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
called the dealer and he assured me that the code would have transferred over as well since I made no changes... He would double check... Not much I can do other than believe him, does Ford have a helpline that can see priority codes?
Ask your dealer for your order preview. They messed up on my order priority and they’re sorting it out right now for me

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?
Got my e-mail last night around 8:15pm.
12/13 production date
2DR Badlands, Squatch, 2.7, Tow, Lux, mod bumper, PPF.
First day reservation, Ordered 2/20, reordered 10/13

Definitely excited about maybe seeing it by Christmas, but not holding out for that...

Last edited:

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first order for 2021 was a 19 and then went to 12. I asked him last week about making it a 10 and he gave me some BS excuse about everyone wanting a 10 and that the Priority would be adjusted according to Resevation numbering and availability of components.
Hmmm. My understanding is that a priority code of 99 makes an order suspended. If someone wants to hold off because they want a slide-out tailgate, for instance, they can have their dealer set their p-code to 99 and change it next year when the option is available. My priority code is 10.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t want to rain on anyones parade, but it seems like Ford is sending out a blast of build confirmations today. I say rain, because I think we should all expect those dates to move as the email makes it clear they are estimates only. It’s also odd that some folks who reserved as late as a few months ago, now have VINs and build dates. This makes me think something is amiss here. The end result of having your Bronco “in production” is that you can’t switch dealers. Could this be the reason we are seeing this now, to lock you into your dealer?
Dk y want to be such a downer, but after all the mismanagement this year, I have very little confidence on Fords word.
There's still plenty of people with their build unscheduled. If it was to shit on people and have them locked in with their order, you'd see a much larger mass scheduling here.
I fully expect to have my production date pushed back some, as it seems normal.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?
Got scheduled yesterday for 1/3. Was incredibly surprised as a non-21-res holder. I placed a new MY 22 order on 10/16 and now I have a VIN. I'm assuming I'll get bumped a few times but I expected a build date late summer next year... this is very promising.

4DR BL / SAS / 2.7 Auto / Softtop / Tow / LUX

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer just told me that my order is now a Priority Code 10, but that I will not be scheduled until all Reservations starting with 101 are scheduled. My res number starts with 102.

Sponsored

Tommydaniel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Boxster
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email yesterday.

Reserved on July 14th, 2020.

12.13 production date.

2DR OBX LUX 2.7 Non-Sas

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer just told me that my order is now a Priority Code 10, but that I will not be scheduled until all Reservations starting with 101 are scheduled. My res number starts with 102.
Sounds like BS, honestly. They wouldn't know that. For instance, mine starts with 106 and is scheduled.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my email - Build scheduled for week of Jan. 3rd
CO 2Dr Basesquatch w/ 2.7

Reservation was 6/22/21
This guy is like, "What's all the fuss about? I ordered, it got scheduled and Ford seems to be running a tight ship."

Another sign this isn't about reservation timestamp or order date. It's all about your build (constraints) and dealership allocation. That's it.

Ford Bronco 2022 order scheduled today (10/28) group giphy

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CorvetteZ51, 2021 BMW 228XI, 1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is my very 1st post. Figured now that this seems a reality I will join rather than just browse.
Reservation 7-14-20
10-28-21 email says sch for prod 1-03-22. Just left dealership to confirm order# and VIN. All good. My hang ups have been white contrasting roof and leather trimmed seats. I said heck with it, MIC top will work, let's try and get this creature. (CG WildTrak, LUX, etc) We called my friend (sales) at local dealer here in IN from Wanchese Harbor Tiki Hut 1st week of July 2020 and said we want on list. #2 of their allocations. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like BS, honestly. They wouldn't know that. For instance, mine starts with 106 and is scheduled.
What a CF eh?
Sponsored