Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great experience at my Ford dealer (Miller Ford in NJ). Easy process to update my order to a 22. I had to change my color with AMB being discontinued. The system defaulted to black. Changed my color to EG and interior color, confirmed priority 19, signed the order confirmation and went on my way. He explained the price protection. No additional deposit, no ADM. Says he has plenty of allocations. Iā€™m a 7/20/20 reservation and about 3 reservations in front of me at his dealership. Fingers crossed.
I believe he has taken delivery of 2 retail orders.
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you confirmed with your dealer and didnā€™t make any changes to your 21 order and received this?
Yes only "change" was to add HD modular bumper back on since they made the capable bumper standard on Badlands now.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes only "change" was to add HD modular bumper back on since they made the capable bumper standard on Badlands now.
Oh, I thought you didnā€™t change anything. Everyone Iā€™ve asked that didnā€™t make any single changes to their orders havenā€™t received any confirmation email yet so I thought you didnā€™t. Iā€™m still gonna go into my dealer next week to see if I can see my updated order summary and see that itā€™s not 99ā€™d and good to go when scheduling picks back up on October 28th.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We're all getting our original 2021 builds!!!!!!

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luckily I'm in this situation also. Excellent relationship with my dealer, had my DORA in hand Wednesday morning, the 13th, before lunch. Reservation converted to an order from 7/16/20, no extra money requested, Priority Code 10, for a fully loaded Wildtrak. Now the wait begins.
7/16/20 seems like a nice, early timestamp. My dealer said that my timestamp is a good one and it's 7/23/20, one week later than yours. I wonder how many Broncos were ordered during that week between us . . . probably a TON!

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My action on Thursday was a re-entry of my existing order for a MY 2021 vehicle. I'm getting a 2-door, which was delayed due to the MIC top issue. If you have an existing order in the Ford system, because of the model year 2022 change-over product changes and updates, you have to re-order your Bronco. It has to be done at the dealership by direct contact with a salesperson/sales manager.
That I knew, I just was trying to figure out why some of these folks were having to put down $500 or $1000.

But apparently it's Ford's new computer ordering system and if you don't already have an order with your dealer, it lets you do it online, but also asks for whatever deposit that dealer requests at order time.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats a good lookin rig there,went to dealer 22, code 10 waiting ,email confirmation came hope it all works out
Screenshot_20211015-165737_Email.jpg
Twins!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

People just confuse too much. My converted MY21 order is not updated on my Ford account yet same with all the others. My open reservation I have you get to the new build order with deposit route which will work and you get a Ford email

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
No confirmation email from Ford. I was told not to expect one since the system sees this as an update to an existing order, not a new order.
Yes, I got the confirmation e mail on the 14th.

pjhish

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1966 Mustang, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my reservation mid July 2021. Yesterday, I went to my dealer and had them place my order. They placed my order and gave me MSRP. I ordered a Wildtrack soft top, cyber orange. Later that day I got an email from Ford confirming my order. However it is not updated on my Ford.com as of yet. I would imaging they will update Ford.com later next week but not sure. The printout my dealer gave me has Priority Code 19.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my original reservation was 7/13/2020 @6:10pm mountain time. I just approved the reorder for a MY22 yesterday, and in spite of changing from a 2dr Badlands to a loaded 2dr Wildtrak, Garff Ford of Fort Collins Co., guaranteed price protection at MSRP.

I was a little concerned since my original Salesman and GSM have changed and my dealership (Spradley Barr, Fort Collins) was bought out by Garff. I had my game face on when I walked in, but it wasnā€™t needed. Great experience.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2022 Orders 0CAD5363-1A00-4963-AC7C-616F4D6A99F4

So after not seeing anything happen to my account these past few days I decided to go into our dealer yesterday and ask about our new order summary as nothing on my Ford.com account reflected anything and we sat for about 20 minutes and our sales guy emailed his manager but they were busy resubmitting the orders from over the weekend so he said he email me it when he got it and it and about 3 hours later I FINALLY received what I was looking for my updated order summary showing a 2022 and your Ford.com account does infact update oh and what made me even happier is seeing they made my priority code a 10 so hoping and praying it gets scheduled on 10/28 šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ»

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are dealers taking orders for 22's as of yesterday anywhere? Or has anyone placed an order at a dealer on 10-13-21? Thanks
Yes my dealer updated my 2022 order on 10/13/21. I had to do it in person and I receive a hard copy of the order. So you should contact your dealer
Sponsored