First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company can you help out here? Would love to hear your input. Thank you
The Dealer has had my Bronco for 7 Weeks now to do this " Warranty Repair ". No parts, then had to get in line for the Tech that does the work, blah, blah, blah. I'm fed up with Ford. Wish I had tried the oil additive in hindsight, too late now ! We'll see how well they do and I'll report back.

Mcalcourtney

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the exact same issue that just started a couple days ago. I have and appointment with my dealer on the 9th to have it diagnosed.

Charles Miller

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The service center just called and said they do hear the noise I described during a cold start. However, (in the service persons own words) Ford is saying that it's normal. How is a new noise after 6,000 miles, after a cold start, normal?

Does Ford recommend a different service center? The string of posts on this topic shows that I'm not the only one with this issue. This is a $70,000+ vehicle vehicle that sounds like it's from the 70’s when started cold.

Please help.
Finally, Ford has decided to fix a cam phaser issue in my 2023 Ford Bronco. It only took 6 months for them to hear the noise I've lived with for so long.
Sponsored