First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t think it was possible to make a two-door hideous, but they’ve succeeded. Plus, they use the slower, naturally aspirated coyote V8 in it. Nothing about that vehicle makes sense. At least the exhaust will sound good.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it's a coyote, so even that's debatable.
The reason I know they’re slower than the 2.7 is my sons both have the coyote in their F150s but they both sound fantastic. However, they can’t touch the performance of my F150 with a 2.7, especially when towing. Maybe they just got lucky with their exhaust system.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The reason I know they’re slower than the 2.7 is my sons both have the coyote in their F150s but they both sound fantastic. However, they can’t touch the performance of my F150 with a 2.7, especially when towing. Maybe they just got lucky with their exhaust system.
Don't get me wrong the coyote sounds better than any of our Ecoboosts. But as far as V8's go they are definitely an acquired taste.

Sponsored

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The stock exhaust in my 2023 F-150 5.0 sounds great, but it's not even close to keeping up with my 2011 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost, which will leave the 2023 seeing nothing but tail lights even after 13 years and 250k miles. It's a different story if you put boost on the 5.0, then a forced induction 5.0 will absolutely run away from the Ecoboost engine.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm...too bad it's white. If it were another color I'd be in.

Yeah...right. The Chance Brothers are back in town.....Fat Chance, Slim Chance, and No Chance.
For $500k that thing had better cook and be good in the sack. I'll leave it to another sucker....err, buyer to piss away $500k.
They're all (50) shipped in white. The owner can paint or wrap to their own livery that they wish.

Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I rather buy a Local Motors Rally Fighter for way less money.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco DR for sale $500K USD 🤯 1711469463730-l5

e34john

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm...too bad it's white. If it were another color I'd be in.

Yeah...right. The Chance Brothers are back in town.....Fat Chance, Slim Chance, and No Chance.
For $500k that thing had better cook and be good in the sack. I'll leave it to another sucker....err, buyer to piss away $500k.
Someone has one painted in Mystichrome. Probably another 75k to have that done though depending on the condition of this one.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't get me wrong the coyote sounds better than any of our Ecoboosts. But as far as V8's go they are definitely an acquired taste.
I've had several GM V8s - '86 Vette, '86 Firebird forumla, '11 Camaro SS, '98 and '02 Trans Ams, and a 15 Silverado. I defiantly prefer the sounds of these over my '13 Mustang GT. Not sure what it is, but the GMs just sounded better, maybe its the single cam with pushrods over the DOHC. But yeah, if they offer the Coyote in a Bronco I'll be ordering ASAP!

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone has one painted in Mystichrome. Probably another 75k to have that done though depending on the condition of this one.
I don't know why you'd spend the money on Mystichrome when you can get dupont chameleon for a few hundred a gallon?

e34john

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know why you'd spend the money on Mystichrome when you can get dupont chameleon for a few hundred a gallon?
I don't either. But some old corvette guy's answer to that would be "it is oem"
Sponsored